SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#497442 - 05/20/20 05:44 PM My new little studio
mc Offline

Loc: New York
Hello all,

So I had a big surprise today at my front door. I received my Mackie Profx6v3 mixer and Mackie CR3 monitors. I was super excited, like a kid getting a new toy. I set everything up and I'm very pleased. I'm super familiar with Mackie boards, its all I used when I was gigging and the Mackie monitors are super nice, clean and crisp. They are only 50 watts, but why would you need more blaring at you. The mixer also came with a link to download Pro-tools and Waveform, which I have to familiarize myself with.

I'm using my trusty sennheiser E835 mic, but I don't know much about studio mics.

My next venture, I'm picking up my old Ketron SD5 that I had given my father when I upgraded to the Audya. He no longer needs it. so It will be a nice upgrade from the Ketron X1.

I am still wrestling with the idea of going for another Korg Pa4x or Ketron Sd9. But I have some time to really ponder about a larger purchase of a new keyboard. I am no longer gigging so the extra cash I would make would go to upgrades of equipment, so I do have to keep a purchases to some sort of a limit before the wife starts giving me the "look"!

Thank, Mario

Attachments
studio.pdf (72 downloads)

Edited by mc (05/20/20 05:47 PM)

#497445 - 05/20/20 05:50 PM Re: My new little studio [Re: mc]
Dnj Offline

Mario...
Good luck with your studio..
I use a bigger version Mackie mixer also.

Enjoy

Edited by Dnj (05/20/20 05:51 PM)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online