SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#497398 - 05/20/20 06:06 AM Spend this years keyboard money
Bachus Offline

I bought a kamado Joe...
Grilling all summer long is supposed the best diet there is..

I have come to the conclusion that i am happy as is with my current setup..
Maybe, i will trade the jupiter 80 for an integra 7 and make some money on it..

Summer is around the corner, and were gonna enjoy it in our backgarden..

http://keyszone.boards.net

#497399 - 05/20/20 06:18 AM Re: Spend this years keyboard money [Re: Bachus]
Dnj Offline

Kamado Joe is a Great Choice for a BBQ enjoy..

https://www.kamadojoe.com/

#497400 - 05/20/20 07:30 AM Re: Spend this years keyboard money [Re: Bachus]
zuki Offline

Nice grill $$$. I have a charcoal Weber Performer. Everything you need for a great grilling experience. Use the charcoal chimney - doesn't get any better. Been working out 5 - 6 days/wk (have a full gym and sauna in home) and grilling almost as much.

Better than talking politics smile

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Sony C80/AGK 214/K&M stand

#497403 - 05/20/20 07:44 AM Re: Spend this years keyboard money [Re: Bachus]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Right,that has caused enough trouble. Good for you,having a gymn,mine will open soon. I need it.

#497404 - 05/20/20 08:04 AM Re: Spend this years keyboard money [Re: Bernie9]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Nothing like REAL charcoal, but I LOVE the convenience of gas ... plus I usually put a piece or two of some kind of hardwood or fruit wood on the grill while I'm cooking for extra flavor ...
No gym, but going out to mow the lawn and do some gardening ...

#497405 - 05/20/20 08:31 AM Re: Spend this years keyboard money [Re: tony mads usa]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By tony mads usa
Nothing like REAL charcoal, but I LOVE the convenience of gas ... plus I usually put a piece or two of some kind of hardwood or fruit wood on the grill while I'm cooking for extra flavor ...
No gym, but going out to mow the lawn and do some gardening ...

Actually for a charcoal bbq, the kamado (owned a smaller model for 3 years) is very convenient.. i use a looflighter to fire it up, and its 15 minutes till its steady on the temperature i need..

Making some low and slow spare ribs today in the sunny garden, thats a 6 hour cook... enjoying it while reading a good book... life doesnt get much better...

http://keyszone.boards.net

#497406 - 05/20/20 08:40 AM Re: Spend this years keyboard money [Re: Bachus]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Sounds great, Bachus, enjoy ...

#497408 - 05/20/20 09:39 AM Re: Spend this years keyboard money [Re: Bachus]
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Tonight, I'm grilling some Johsonville Grillers, which are made from pork, instead of beef - the best tasting burgers that I've ever tasted in my entire life. I selected the bacon and cheddar flavor, but there are other flavors that are very, very good as well.

On Friday, I'll be cooking some Wagu Kobe Beef fillet mignon, but not on the grill. For this particular cut of beef, it is best done in an iron skillet. First, I'll render the fat from 3 strips of bacon, which will be later used on a baked potato along with butter, sour cream and chives. The steaks will then be seared on all sides over high heat, seasoned with salt, pepper and garlic powder, then the skilled will be placed in a 350-degree oven for about 12 minutes, until the internal temperature of the steaks reaches about 130-degrees. The pan is then removed from the oven, placed on top the stove and a lid is put in place while the stead rests for about 5 to 10 minutes, during which time the internal temperature will rise about 5 more degrees. The steaks will then be medium, pink in the middle, and the flavor is absolutely incredible.

Captain Russ got me addicted to Wagu Kobe beef, which I purchase once or twice a month from Snake River Farms in Idaho. It is shipped frozen, in an insulated bag and insulated box with dry ice. Though the price may seem a bit high, in reality, you would spend the same amount or more in most restaurants for fillet mignon, but the quality and flavor of Wagu Kobe beef is far superior to any steak I've ever had in the best restaurants.

Now you know how I pissed away my keyboard money! smile

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#497409 - 05/20/20 10:00 AM Re: Spend this years keyboard money [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

Wagu Kobe steaks oh yea love it..

#497411 - 05/20/20 10:17 AM Re: Spend this years keyboard money [Re: Bachus]
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online