SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#49643 - 06/27/07 12:02 PM Extended Manual is Retiring
Walt Tenay Offline

Loc: Rutherfordton, NC
To All Technics Owners:

To those of you that have purchased Alec Pagida’s extended manual "How Do I Do That" for the KN6000 and KN65000 – a big thank you.

I know it has helped us all – and a big Thank You to Alec for taking the time to write it.

We (Walt Tenay Keyboard Studios and Alec Pagida) are retiring the manual today. The masters will be launched with the next US
space shuttle to find its place in History.

Originally produced in 2001 and lasting a lifetime in keyboard years. It has been sold in almost every free country in the world Technics was retailed. From memory
it was sold in most of the US states, China, Canada, Spain, Mexico, UK, Greece, Denmark, Brazil Belgium Portugal Australia, New Zealand, Malaysia, Dominican Republic, etc. – it just keeps going on and on like the every ready rabbit.

However, like all good things it has reached its peak and with printing cost so high for low volumes it is not feasible to continue offering the manual.

I may have a few kicking around but – there will be no more. I am sure from time to time original copies will creep up on e-bay but this manual will always remain the “bible” for learning – How Do I Do that?

Thanks

Walt Tenay
Walt Tenay Keyboard Studios
1-800-706-1088

#49644 - 06/28/07 06:14 AM Re: Extended Manual is Retiring
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Walt ... a thousand thank you's to Alec and you for providing this GREAT manual ... but, as in all of life, all good things must end ...
t.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online