SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#495963 - 04/29/20 10:16 AM Re: hey where is all the KORG people??? [Re: Dnj]
zuki Offline

Checking in...love my 3X and will ride it out until the next Korg comes along to check out. The DP24 is rocking my world. Most fun I've had in a long time and it is so quality good - amazing.

Chas and Bernie - you guys have to fire up that recorder and give it a shot!

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Sony C80/AGK 214/K&M stand

#495964 - 04/29/20 10:25 AM Re: hey where is all the KORG people??? [Re: zuki]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By zuki
Chas and Bernie - you guys have to fire up that recorder and give it a shot!

clap keys headphone

#495984 - 04/29/20 03:13 PM Re: hey where is all the KORG people??? [Re: zuki]
bruno123 Offline

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Chas, my answer is simple, BORDOM. My mind needs to be kept busy;
that is when I am my happiest.

John C.

#496093 - 05/01/20 05:46 AM Re: hey where is all the KORG people??? [Re: bruno123]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By bruno123
Chas, my answer is simple, BORDOM. My mind needs to be kept busy;
that is when I am my happiest.
John C.

I agree John Boredom is a bitch for sure.
It is created by one and can be corrected by one too...
if you want to and know how.
How someone goes about it is up to them but it surly can be done. Music for me is one of the answers in my life
and I am glad I have it...there are many more,....
but if you give up, your sunk. wink
Carry on..and play music every day!

keys

#496118 - 05/01/20 09:24 AM Re: hey where is all the KORG people??? [Re: Dnj]
zuki Offline

No Boredom around here. Plenty of landscaping, now that a few garden centers are open - gee thx, Gov. (Shuts down the state for another damn month - sickening).

Also have my total gym and sauna done in basement now, so that takes up a couple hours.

Night is usually when I do music, but to be honest, without any work in sight, I'm really getting discouraged. I don't know how others' without a 2nd (in my case 1st) income can stay optimistic. I have to hand it to UD and others that stay on course and keep a great attitude - impressive.

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Sony C80/AGK 214/K&M stand

#496119 - 05/01/20 09:48 AM Re: hey where is all the KORG people??? [Re: Dnj]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
I'm very ready to get back to work. It is not absolutely essential that I work, but the money sure comes in handy when you want to buy stuff. smile
At this stage when it gets to be not fun I won't work any more, but right now I miss it a lot.
Things are looking up. The state says restaurants, in addition to being open for pickup and delivery can now seat people outside if they have patios, covered or not. I know my place will most likely make provisions for outside seating.

#496120 - 05/01/20 09:56 AM Re: hey where is all the KORG people??? [Re: DonM]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By DonM
I'm very ready to get back to work. It is not absolutely essential that I work, but the money sure comes in handy when you want to buy stuff. smile
At this stage when it gets to be not fun I won't work any more, but right now I miss it a lot.
Things are looking up. The state says restaurants, in addition to being open for pickup and delivery can now seat people outside if they have patios, covered or not. I know my place will most likely make provisions for outside seating.

Don maybe soon you can play on the patio?

#496121 - 05/01/20 10:52 AM Re: hey where is all the KORG people??? [Re: Dnj]
124 Offline

Originally Posted By Dnj
[quote=DonM]I'm very ready to get back to work. It is not absolutely essential that I work, but the money sure comes in handy when you want to buy stuff. smile

We had a NH gig come in this morning for us to play in the garden area on May 29. The residents will watch the show from their surrounding apartments, and those that do come out will be seated 15 feet apart. Hope the weather is kind.

Edited by 124 (05/01/20 10:53 AM)

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online