SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Topic Options
#495912 - 04/28/20 06:56 PM Re: hey where is all the KORG people??? [Re: Dnj]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
The one you have was well-trained John. smile

#495924 - 04/29/20 05:16 AM Re: hey where is all the KORG people??? [Re: bruno123]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Originally Posted By bruno123
We, I would not say the Korg Pa4x was that good; I had three Pa4x, and sold all three.

About a month ago I bought another Pa4x.

Did you forget why you dumped the first three? I'm just saying, not many guys would marry/divorce/re-marry the same woman FOUR times smile. But then again, maybe you just needed that SX900 for a 'threesome' smile smile.

chas

#495925 - 04/29/20 06:14 AM Re: hey where is all the KORG people??? [Re: cgiles]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By cgiles
Originally Posted By bruno123
We, I would not say the Korg Pa4x was that good; I had three Pa4x, and sold all three.

About a month ago I bought another Pa4x.

Did you forget why you dumped the first three? I'm just saying, not many guys would marry/divorce/re-marry the same woman FOUR times smile. But then again, maybe you just needed that SX900 for a 'threesome' smile smile.

Chas I guess unlike the hoarding syndrome disease many people suffer from where people buy stuff they don't need and keep buying it with no rhyme or reason and end up with all this useless stuff all over the house doing nothing but gathering dust,..they instead buy the same units over and over again a few times and resell them until one day they learn what their real needs are and hopefully settle in on one piece of gear and sit down play it and enjoy it.
Makes sense?

PS the logos are included free also!! just sayin'...

Oh boy I hear the bell ringing could that be UPS
today is the day? cool2

chas

Attachments
ups.jpg

Edited by Dnj (04/29/20 06:20 AM)

#495928 - 04/29/20 06:28 AM Re: hey where is all the KORG people??? [Re: Dnj]
cgiles Offline

Donny, with all due respect, as the KING of impulse buying, if a purchasing decision makes sense to YOU, I'm going to avoid it like the plague (regardless of WHO's delivering it). Hey, at least I don't buy keyboards as a substitute for something else.

chas

#495930 - 04/29/20 06:33 AM Re: hey where is all the KORG people??? [Re: cgiles]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
at least I don't buy keyboards as a substitute for something else.

Oooooo ... that one stings a bit. Yikes. eek2
I tease him too, but let's give my Jersey boy a break - he's reinventing himself, like many of us. (BTW - I know you're just razzin' him)

#495934 - 04/29/20 06:44 AM Re: hey where is all the KORG people??? [Re: Dnj]
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Yes, in defense of Donny. I can understand why he is searching keyboards. He's looking for the perfect balance and the only way to do that is to test them in multiple uses, venue's, etc. How else would you know the "Ruby Red Shoes" fit? I can understand this; I feel the same way; however, I do have a "Goto" keyboard for my critical gigs, but I still have keyboard wanderlust.

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#495935 - 04/29/20 06:47 AM Re: Where are all the KORG people??? [Re: Stephenm52]
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
How are you Steve?! Doing well here; everyone is thankfully healthy. Going stir crazy, we started doing driveway happy hours here in my community and a neighbor of mine is starting driveway DJ/Karaoke for the neighbors. Its all good fun and helps relieve the anxiety and tension everyone feels. Of course, the beer and wine helps too!!!

How are you coping?

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#495937 - 04/29/20 06:49 AM Re: hey where is all the KORG people??? [Re: Uncle Dave]
cgiles Offline

Originally Posted By Uncle Dave

(BTW - I know you're just razzin' him)

Yeah, I overlook all of his uh, behavioral patterns smile once he starts singing. I always really enjoy his vocals, some of the best (if not THE best) on Synthzone. I just wish he'd get a B3 and be done with it smile smile.

chas

#495938 - 04/29/20 06:50 AM Re: hey where is all the KORG people??? [Re: cgiles]
Dnj Offline

Donny, with all due respect, as the KING of impulse buying, if a purchasing decision makes sense to YOU, I'm going to avoid it like the plague (regardless of WHO's delivering it). Hey, at least I don't buy keyboards as a substitute for something else.

chas

Chas I expected a typical hoarder denial reply used to it
I have many musician friends that hoard for no reason,...
hey that is their thing used to be mine but
I did the 12 step and was weened off that scenario.
I still see it bothers you... but those comments roll off my shoulder like Teflon.
I'll stop here as it's too early for
angryness on the day of my new KORG arrival...
not talking your bait buddy.
Enjoy all you acquired and sit down and play today
you will certainly feel better.
Now back to my Cappuccino.....

Edited by Dnj (04/29/20 06:52 AM)

#495940 - 04/29/20 06:56 AM Re: hey where is all the KORG people??? [Re: kbrkr]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By kbrkr
Yes, in defense of Donny. I can understand why he is searching keyboards. He's looking for the perfect balance and the only way to do that is to test them in multiple uses, venue's, etc. How else would you know the "Ruby Red Shoes" fit? I can understand this; I feel the same way; however, I do have a "Goto" keyboard for my critical gigs, but I still have keyboard wanderlust.

Dave thanx,....
Al, at least unlike many you understand what is going on.
my priorities are just that "MINE" thanx for
chiming in with some sensible reality.
And I love your songs and videos more please.

Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online