SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#49546 - 09/30/02 09:53 AM 6500 individual track volume
Paul Worley Offline

Loc: Evergreen, CO USA
Maybe Alec can help…
I typically use easy record to lay up track 5 with APC. Following that, using step record, on control track 6, I change variations as I listen to the playback. And of course, can later lay in track 1 and/or 2 as melody lines.

In record mode, I would like to alter the volume of the various instruments contained in track 5, as displayed individually (during playback) on my home page. In general, I am asking: Other than doing a panel write, which locks everything in for the entire song… is there a way to work with the various APC track volumes during record?

Many thanks for your help. Paul Worley

#49547 - 09/30/02 10:37 AM Re: 6500 individual track volume
technicsplayer Offline

sure, use panel memories for everything and change panel memories through the song rather than variations etc, if necessary in control track step record as you do now. Then you can alter all balances in the panel memories without having to edit in the sequencer, apart from the single panel write at the beginning of the song.

#49548 - 09/30/02 03:21 PM Re: 6500 individual track volume
Paul Worley Offline

Loc: Evergreen, CO USA
Dear Alec...

As usual, you have helped me think of new ways to use panel memory. You are always so helpful. Many thanks !! Paul

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online