SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#495459 - 04/24/20 05:14 AM OMG!
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
So, anybody inject themselves with Lysol yet? Let us know how it goes. Hey, maybe we could get the Prez to volunteer for that trial.

chas

#495520 - 04/24/20 12:18 PM Re: OMG! [Re: cgiles]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
He should be forced to try out his own advice before publicly announcing it. That would fix everything. https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/donald-...Jg55xbuGyvdwLyA

#495526 - 04/24/20 01:01 PM Re: OMG! [Re: cgiles]
cgiles Offline

They did try to get some UV light into him through his ear; but it just came out the other side. If he had one more brain cell he could have a synapse.

chas

#495726 - 04/27/20 01:09 AM Re: OMG! [Re: cgiles]
tassiespirit Offline

Loc: Devonport, Tasmania, Australia
His wife needs to vet all his speeches first, as they are embarrassing her as much as the country. Or hide his toupee in the morning till they ensure he does not do any tweets.

#495745 - 04/27/20 07:02 AM Re: OMG! [Re: cgiles]
Crossover Offline

Cartoon removed - too sad for a joke actually

Edited by Crossover (04/27/20 07:37 PM)

#496251 - 05/03/20 02:53 AM Re: OMG! [Re: Crossover]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Originally Posted By Crossover

Oh now I am curious about what the cartoon is I can't see now ... please show us wink

#496971 - 05/13/20 03:36 PM Re: OMG! [Re: Nigel]
Crossover Offline

Originally Posted By Nigel
Originally Posted By Crossover

Oh now I am curious about what the cartoon is I can't see now ... please show us wink

OK, here you go, it was just a picture. The subtitle says "Late Roman Dementia" as a pun to "Late Roman Decadence".

Attachments
2020-04-27 Kopie.jpg

#496984 - 05/13/20 06:31 PM Re: OMG! [Re: cgiles]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
I would never ridicule another nation's leader.... or my own. It's distasteful. Yes, it's your right to do so, but it's in very poor taste.

#496992 - 05/13/20 10:04 PM Re: OMG! [Re: cgiles]
cgiles Offline

That's YOUR opinion, here's mine.

“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.” or in this case, SAY NOTHING. Hey, if the shoe fits.....

chas

#496993 - 05/13/20 10:08 PM Re: OMG! [Re: cgiles]
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Here is my one and only response, and then I am out of here grin

You guys tried to vote in Hilary... no other comment needed shocked

#496996 - 05/14/20 03:48 AM Re: OMG! [Re: Uncle Dave]
Crossover Offline

Originally Posted By Uncle Dave
I would never ridicule another nation's leader.... or my own. It's distasteful. Yes, it's your right to do so, but it's in very poor taste.

I had removed it, Nigel insisted he wanted to see it. And actually, maybe think about why no US president has been ridiculed like that before - it‘s obvious why.

#496997 - 05/14/20 03:59 AM Re: OMG! [Re: cgiles]
Gunnar Jonny Offline

Loc: Norway
That picture was one of the kind ones if look at all that's printed and what's to see at TV and media around the world.
And to be honest, just to follow the broadcasting of Mr. Trumps daily press conferences should be more than enough as an eyeopener for those who's still blinded by his light... 😦😱
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#497003 - 05/14/20 06:15 AM Re: OMG! [Re: cgiles]
cgiles Offline

Gee Fran, you know I like you so I was hoping that if you WERE going to limit yourself to ONE statement, it would be something thoughtful rather than just trotting out a piece of this tired old right-wing bullshit. Yes, we did try to elect someone other than what has turned out to be the worst, most amoral, incompetent, divisive, corrupt, narcissistic, blowhards on the planet...and the 'will of the people' (3,000,000+ plurality) might have been served save for the help of Putin and the Russian government and of course, the millions of 'good people' who had no problem voting for a racist, p---y-grabbing, reality show star. Of course, if he hadn't won, we'd be deprived of the 'talents' of Jared Kushner, Stephen Miller, Bill Barr, and the like, who have made a mockery of competent government and undermined or destroyed the credibility of some of our most trusted institutions such as the Justice Dept. (including the FBI). And let's not forget about flooding the judiciary with literally hundreds of ultra-right-wing, lifetime-appointed judges who will implement pro-life (anti-abortion) at all costs but then don't give a sh-- about these people once they're born.

So Fran, I still like you as a person and as a fellow SZ member, and I certainly respect your right to (express) your own polital opinion, but if trotting out the old 'let's all hate Hillary' line is all you got, I have to say, I'm disappointed, I thought you were better than that; but hey, like I said, I still like you brother, I just can't align myself with your political choices...but then again, that's why we live in America. Let's hope America continues to afford us that freedom. And can we just stop the "Benghazi", "Emails", "lock her up" bullshit; not only is it getting really old and tired but we all know it's just fodder for the 'great unwashed' at Trump rallies. We know who should REALLY be locked up, should anyone pursue some of those dozens of sexual assault charges lodged against Captain Bonespurs, our 'brave', 'courageous', wartime leader.

Other than that, he's very entertaining smile.

chas

#497019 - 05/14/20 10:01 AM Re: OMG! [Re: cgiles]
cgiles Offline

Oh BTW, in another post on the Arranger board, one of our members talked about the "crazies" at those Michigan protests. Showing up in camouflage brandishing confederate flags and AR15's (no mask, of coourse); a sure sign that they're 'Hillary' supporters, right? Geez, when will Americans summon the courage to acknowledge who and what these people REALLY are. Thank goodness I'll be dead soon; my children and grandchildren aren't so lucky. Biden may not be the answer but as the song goes, 'he'll have to do, until the real thing comes along'.

chas

#497038 - 05/14/20 11:06 AM Re: OMG! [Re: Fran Carango]
Bill Lewis Offline

Loc: Bluffton/Hilton Head SC USA
Originally Posted By Fran Carango
Here is my one and only response, and then I am out of here grin

You guys tried to vote in Hilary... no other comment needed shocked

I'm not a Hillary fan ( or her husband) and at first kind of thought Trump might be a better choice but very very soon after saw what an idiot he was and changed my mind. At least Hillary wouldn't embarrass our country to the whole world and would have the sense to work with experts. What we have now is and entitled child totally unfit either mentally or professionally for the position. How many lies and contempable behaviors can you tolerate ??

#497041 - 05/14/20 11:14 AM Re: OMG! [Re: cgiles]
Bill Lewis Offline

Loc: Bluffton/Hilton Head SC USA
Chas

Your right We should blame everything on Obama, or China, or the FBI, or the Democrats or anyone else. As far a disresoecting our President he gets what he gives. Does he show respect for anyone ?
It should of been game over when he mocked the handicapped reporter. Respect ???

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online