SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#49427 - 08/19/06 11:39 AM Your EQ Settings
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
For those that use your KN7000 Equilizer, I was hoping to recieve some suggestions. If you've never used the EQ, try it out, and let us know what you think

I've tried different settings, and while the EQ certainly makes a difference, I'm only close to finding a really nice setting.

Therefore, I am interested in your favorite EQ setting is. I will post mine, when, and if I can find the 'perfect' setting.

By the way, remember to check 'on' the custom EQ setting in Data Protection, so it's not lost when the keyboard is switched off.

Thanks To All

------------------
Larry
SynthZone Frapper

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#49428 - 08/20/06 03:15 AM Re: Your EQ Settings
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
[QUOTE]Originally posted by lahawk:
[B]For those that use your KN7000 Equilizer, I was hoping to recieve some suggestions. If you've never used the EQ, try it out, and let us know what you think

I've tried different settings, and while the EQ certainly makes a difference, I'm only close to finding a really nice setting.

Therefore, I am interested in your favorite EQ setting is. I will post mine, when, and if I can find the 'perfect' setting.

By the way, remember to check 'on' the custom EQ setting in Data Protection, so it's not lost when the keyboard is switched off.

Thanks To All

Larry, I know this is not an answer to your question but --- I used an external EQ and got great results. Even an inexpensive will do a good job.

John C.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online