SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#493349 - 04/01/20 11:19 AM Re: Drop off from PA 4X to PA 1000 ? Differences? [Re: rikkisbears]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By rikkisbears
Hi Zuki,
Bachus mentioned something about it on one of the sd7 threads, not sure which one.
Maybe check Korg forums, Ithink that’s where he mentioned he heard some chatter.

Definately did...

People on Korg forums claim to have seen the next Korg arranger as long back as early 2019.. ithey where at the sound design phase..

Cant imagine it to be planned much later then Musikmesse, which was supposed to be this week..

But then with the whole corona situation in Italy, you can not be sure about anything really..

http://keyszone.boards.net

#493355 - 04/01/20 11:50 AM Re: Drop off from PA 4X to PA 1000 ? Differences? [Re: Steve A]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
I wouldn't count on ANYTHING scheduled to remain ON schedule, due to the tremendous delays that are caused by the state of the world economy.
I'm an eternal optimist, and I'm not crying "the sky is falling" ... I'm just saying that I wouldn't be surprised if almost everything that has been planned doesn't go through at least a slight modification to those plans. Stay flexible, but be realistic - this is a whole new ball game for all commerce.

#493359 - 04/01/20 12:05 PM Re: Drop off from PA 4X to PA 1000 ? Differences? [Re: Steve A]
Dnj Offline

Musikmesse is cancelled this year I would think also?

#493361 - 04/01/20 12:57 PM Re: Drop off from PA 4X to PA 1000 ? Differences? [Re: Dnj]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By Dnj
Musikmesse is cancelled this year I would think also?

Musikmesse been cancelled for a month or so

However this should not influence the release date
Yet Corona probably does..

Its probably save to asume that it shall be September or later before we see any new products from Korg Italy

http://keyszone.boards.net

#493363 - 04/01/20 01:54 PM Re: Drop off from PA 4X to PA 1000 ? Differences? [Re: Steve A]
Dnj Offline

Probably summer Namm
2020 also canceled too

#493365 - 04/01/20 02:00 PM Re: Drop off from PA 4X to PA 1000 ? Differences? [Re: rikkisbears]
zuki Offline

Originally Posted By rikkisbears
Originally Posted By zuki

Hi Rikki,

Yes, I remember Bachus' info and I haven't checked in at the other forum yet, but no hurry anyway. I have my hands full trying to return the DOA recorder I bought arggg. More interested in recording these days instead of learning another board (although I am interested in the EA-7). I think I'm just bored smile

Hi Zuki,
did you ever get additional styles for your pa3x? I had a library floating round somewhere. I could check and see if I can find it.
Maybe doing some style editing , or something might give you something different to try, while stuck at home.

Sorry to hear your recorder didn’t work out.

Hi Rikki, I have a lot of styles floating around here too, but mostly from the Korg site. Always happy to take a look at styles for the 3X. Honestly, I haven't gone through a lot of the onboard ones yet, although I do use quite a few, in weird ways sometimes smile Thanks for your generosity smile

Yes, the seller is ignoring me, so I had to file a claim. It was DOA and she said I screwed it up (please). Thank goodness I only spent $150 to recoup. I don't go for big ticket stuff anymore from eBay - too risky, not to mention awful fees.

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Sony C80/AGK 214/K&M stand

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online