SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#492604 - 03/24/20 08:02 AM Kronos Titanium 88
Dnj Offline

Kronos just got better! The new Kronos Titanium has the great sounds and deep performance features that make it a global standard, but this one has more. We expanded the included sound library by pre-loading our Italian Grand EXs library. This new model has an awesome brushed titanium finish and natural wood sides. Select from a 61-key or 88-key version. The Kronos Titanium is only available at select Korg dealers.

cool2

Attachments
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.jpg

Edited by Dnj (03/24/20 08:03 AM)

#492619 - 03/24/20 10:29 AM Re: Kronos Titanium 88 [Re: Dnj]
Bachus Offline

9 almost 10 years old and still korgs top model
Times are changing, no more new model every 3 years
But software updates to keep up with time..

Sadly still no 76 key synth action version
No4 a module version..

Despite the spicy look, its still mostly thesame kronos
An incredible instrument
But the interface (software access trough screen )can not compete with the new fantom nor the montage/modx

http://keyszone.boards.net

#492769 - 03/26/20 10:16 AM Re: Kronos Titanium 88 [Re: Dnj]
kbrkr Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Kronos is a LIFETIME instrument everyone should have in their collection. It is so deep and has so many custom libraries available. You can get lost in the MS20 section alone for months.

I love the new look; really fresh and would be perfect on stage in the dark.

Pa4x - LD Systems Maui 28 - Mackie Thumps

#492803 - 03/26/20 01:45 PM Re: Kronos Titanium 88 [Re: kbrkr]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By kbrkr
Kronos is a LIFETIME instrument everyone should have in their collection. It is so deep and has so many custom libraries available. You can get lost in the MS20 section alone for months.

I love the new look; really fresh and would be perfect on stage in the dark.

The Kronos is not a user friendlyinstrument where it comes toprogramming your own sounds.. and programming karma scenes is even harder..

Fantom and Montage are much more suited for creating your own sounds and so give much better results...

If you want true fun programming things like the ms 20... use VsT’s.. and controll them from your kronos (and even at this montage and fantom are next level) And then just sample the sounds you need live (this is how Jordan Rudess uses his kronos)

Believe it or not, kronos is starting to show its age, once i got used to other modern instruments like modx and genos, i realized there was no way back for me to the kronos with everything on the touchscreen being just to small to comfortably controll with your fingers..

The new look cant hide its core design is like 15 years old ( oasys)

Edited by Bachus (03/26/20 01:46 PM)

http://keyszone.boards.net

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online