SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#492561 - 03/23/20 03:16 PM New toy
zuki Offline

In the past, I had recorded many songs, with overdub on vocals. So, I got a great deal on the same older Roland 1180CD. I had a lot of fun with it and since shut in, I am bound and determined to do some serious recording....how's this for optimism? smile smile p.s Rikki - wife doesn't know yet smile

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Sony C80/AGK 214/K&M stand

#492563 - 03/23/20 03:22 PM Re: New toy [Re: zuki]
Dnj Offline

https://www.boss.info/us/products/br-1180_1180cd/

Good luck .....can't wait to hear some work..

#492579 - 03/23/20 05:15 PM Re: New toy [Re: Dnj]
bruno123 Offline

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Zuki, you’re all over the place. NICE!

John C.

#492587 - 03/23/20 06:51 PM Re: New toy [Re: zuki]
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Originally Posted By zuki
In the past, I had recorded many songs, with overdub on vocals. So, I got a great deal on the same older Roland 1180CD. I had a lot of fun with it and since shut in, I am bound and determined to do some serious recording....how's this for optimism? smile smile p.s Rikki - wife doesn't know yet smile

Hi Zuki ,
Enjoy the new toy.

Tips.

Don’t get your partner too involved in your studio equipment.
(Mine wouldn’t have been able to tell the difference between the Pa4x and the sx900.) I think the only one he noticed was different , was the baby grand.

If they do start to show some interest, bore them to death with all the technical data, they soon leave you alone.

Have so many ,, that they actually lose count, ( couple more might not even be noticeable.)

If you do get caught out, give them something they really want.

Haha.

Good luck Zuki.

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#492596 - 03/24/20 07:18 AM Re: New toy [Re: rikkisbears]
zuki Offline

Originally Posted By rikkisbears

Hi Zuki ,
Enjoy the new toy.

Tips.

(Mine wouldn’t have been able to tell the difference between the Pa4x and the sx900.) I think the only one he noticed was different , was the baby grand.

If they do start to show some interest, bore them to death with all the technical data, they soon leave you alone.

Have so many ,, that they actually lose count, ( couple more might not even be noticeable.)

Haha.

Good luck Zuki.

Thank Rikki - very funny smile Problem is, she remembers the gear I've had more than I do, particularly little nuances that bothered me abut certain boards - all the way down to key feel, etc (too smart)

Edited by zuki (03/24/20 07:21 AM)

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Sony C80/AGK 214/K&M stand

#492624 - 03/24/20 12:17 PM Re: New toy [Re: zuki]
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Originally Posted By rikkisbears

Hi Zuki ,
Enjoy the new toy.

Tips.

Haha.

Good luck Zuki.

Thank Rikki - very funny smile Problem is, she remembers the gear I've had more than I do, particularly little nuances that bothered me abut certain boards - all the way down to key feel, etc (too smart)

Oh well, worth a try. Haha

Does she know yet?

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#492628 - 03/24/20 12:40 PM Re: New toy [Re: zuki]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA

zuki ... sounds like you're sharing a little too much info ... wink

#492639 - 03/24/20 04:36 PM Re: New toy [Re: zuki]
zuki Offline

OK now smile Yes, she's on board. After 42 years, nothing surprises my wonderful wife.

#492644 - 03/24/20 05:38 PM Re: New toy [Re: zuki]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Wait until it's 56 yrs ... She'll be telling you what you're about to do even before YOU know you're going to do it ... bounce

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online