SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#492562 - 03/23/20 03:17 PM UK in highest Coronavirus restriction yet
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
frown

#492567 - 03/23/20 04:17 PM Re: UK in highest Coronavirus restriction yet [Re: abacus]
Crossover Offline

That was a turn by 180 degrees... Now it seems he has realized how badly equipped the NHS is, so there‘s no alternative.

#492589 - 03/24/20 01:13 AM Re: UK in highest Coronavirus restriction yet [Re: Crossover]
abacus Offline

Originally Posted By Crossover
That was a turn by 180 degrees... Now it seems he has realized how badly equipped the NHS is, so there‘s no alternative.

What a load of cobbler’s, the only reason he has done this is because some people ignored the advice about social distancing, (Crowded beaches, parks etc.) so they have now forced it on them.
The plan of action has not changed (It’s just now compulsory) in that it spreads out the increase so that the NHS can cope, (Unlike the panicking EU) who by closing everything down so soon that a peak occurred that overwhelmed their health systems. (Even the best health care systems can be overwhelmed with poor planning)
You really should stop listening to your incompetent EU masters as they are just a waste of space.

Bill

#492590 - 03/24/20 02:54 AM Re: UK in highest Coronavirus restriction yet [Re: abacus]
Crossover Offline

„Load of cobbler‘s“, nice expression, didn’t know that.
It’s also interesting how you keep ranting about the EU commission in this context although each country has taken its own measures...
Obviously the Brexit didn’t help to calm down about Brussels and relax.
About Johnson, I think I read that a while ago he still wanted full stadiums to build up herd immunity. EDIT: He actually changed the strategy before March 14. I checked some news articles.

Edited by Crossover (03/24/20 03:20 AM)

#492591 - 03/24/20 04:20 AM Re: UK in highest Coronavirus restriction yet [Re: abacus]
Impuls Offline

Loc: Netherlands
It is unbelievable, a week ago all restaurants, pubs, pop concerts were allowed to go on in GB, because according to MrJohnson the whole world is crazy except himself. and just hand over to the EU that their approach is no good. When comes the realization that this cannot be solved without cooperation from all countries.
Great Britain will regret that Brexit has continued, only on one island you cannot do without another.
It is bizarre that during one of the biggest crises in the world, there are terribly dangerous leaders everywhere who have to deal with this.
I wish everyone strength and patience in these difficult circumstances

I sick

#492593 - 03/24/20 06:41 AM Re: UK in highest Coronavirus restriction yet [Re: Impuls]
abacus Offline

Originally Posted By Impuls
It is unbelievable, a week ago all restaurants, pubs, pop concerts were allowed to go on in GB, because according to MrJohnson the whole world is crazy except himself. and just hand over to the EU that their approach is no good. When comes the realization that this cannot be solved without cooperation from all countries.
Great Britain will regret that Brexit has continued, only on one island you cannot do without another.
It is bizarre that during one of the biggest crises in the world, there are terribly dangerous leaders everywhere who have to deal with this.
I wish everyone strength and patience in these difficult circumstances

I sick

The UK survived century’s without the EU (We even had to help out a number of European countries over the century’s) so claiming we are worse off without the EU is just a Joke. (The EU should never have come into existence as the EEC was all that was needed, which although it had problems, was way better than anything the EU has given us)

Considering you’re from the Netherlands, and the Dutch had a worldwide reach (Just as the UK did) I am surprised that you consider the EU to be anything other than an incompetent institution.

Bill

Edited by abacus (03/24/20 06:45 AM)
Edit Reason: Changed Wording

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online