SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#492101 - 03/19/20 10:44 PM the perfect cancelation
Mark79100 Offline

Loc: USA
Today's cancelation was done with flair and sophistication and optimism. This telephone message was left for me:

"I don't know if Suzanne touched base with you at all during the last two weeks to advise you that today is canceled. I know she's been out of the office for a couple of days now. We are on lockdown. We have been for about two weeks. We can't have any service vendors or entertainers come into the building. There's actually no visitors at all allowed in, just staff and doctors. Just wanted to let you know that you won't be needing to come in today for entertainment services to play in memory care and assisted living. I'm hoping that it won't be long, but we don't know how long these restrictions will last. But we will keep everybody informed. As soon as we can have vendors and entertainers come back in, we'll call everybody back in here again to entertain the residents. Everybody here is OK. We don't have any confirmation of the virus here. We're doing out best to protect all of our residents. I apologize for any inconvenience. I hope you stay well during this time. I f you have any questions please call me back"

#492110 - 03/20/20 04:11 AM Re: the perfect cancelation [Re: Mark79100]
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Mark, the distance between canceling a job with a short or an uncaring attitude to the to Suzanne’s message is very short. Her message says she is also concerned with you. Nice.

LOVE AND CARING FOR THE OTHER PERSON MAKES THE WORLD A BETTER PLACE.

John C.

#492113 - 03/20/20 04:53 AM Re: the perfect cancelation [Re: Mark79100]
Dnj Offline

Hi John...
Everyone should be calling facilities
and SELF Canceling all gigs during this period.

Edited by Dnj (03/20/20 06:17 AM)

#492197 - 03/20/20 11:47 AM Re: the perfect cancelation [Re: Dnj]
Mark79100 Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By Dnj
Hi John...
Everyone should be calling facilities
and SELF Canceling all gigs during this period.

You missed the point of my post. Kudos to John....he DIDN'T!

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online