SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#491140 - 03/06/20 01:21 PM Re: Musik Messe delayd [Re: Bachus]
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Again we have the bitter contributions of a relative new member.

I think Groovyband needs to go back to Groovyland, or wherever he or she is from.

Rachael is frustrated because well reasoned responses don't seem to carry the weight they should in this case.

The virus will certainly affect the music business...all businesses, for that matter. I am looking at business I do with several Italian manufacturers, who are contemplating delaying US business expansion until things stabilize.

The time for blame is past. It is what it is, and, the world health people, along with ALL Citizens need to work together to develop the medicine and procedures needed to save lives.

And the foolish bickering here needs to stop.

Russ

Edited by captain Russ (03/06/20 01:58 PM)

#491156 - 03/06/20 06:34 PM Re: Musik Messe delayd [Re: Bachus]
ekurburski Offline

Loc: Mountain Home, AR
Come on Russ if members weren't engaged in foolish bickering it wouldn't be SZ.

#491161 - 03/07/20 12:53 AM Re: Musik Messe delayd [Re: Bachus]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Originally Posted By Bachus
Originally Posted By abacus
It’s a world problem and pointing fingers provides nothing useful, so get over it as no one cares where it came from at the present time, everything should be focussed on fixing it, and recriminations can come after it is fixed. (Some of the human race is pathetic in times of crisis)

Bill

Thewhole point of thistopic was discussing the influence of corona on the music industry..

I agree, however most threads (About any subject) usually drift off on a tangent as it is human nature, hopefully we will now get back on track.

Bill

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online