SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#491084 - 03/05/20 03:18 PM Re: I love this [Re: bruno123]
ekurburski Offline

Loc: Mountain Home, AR
Chas. hang in there buddy. I use to feel the same way as a KC Chiefs fan. But hey this year they went all the way. Will be interesting to see how long they can hang on to it!

#491085 - 03/05/20 04:12 PM Re: I love this [Re: ekurburski]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Originally Posted By ekurburski
Chas. hang in there buddy. I use to feel the same way as a KC Chiefs fan. But hey this year they went all the way. Will be interesting to see how long they can hang on to it!

With the level of excitement they bring to the field, it's hard NOT to be a KC fan. Plus, being a 'Philly guy' and a 'to the death' Eagles (pronounced 'Iggles') fan, I also have the Andy Reid connection. I've adopted the Falcons by virtue of having lived here for the last 14 years. I'm also a UGA (Georgia) fan as that's necessary for survival down here smile. This is a true football town. I used to think the Chiefs were pretty one-dimensional but they showed up in all three areas in the superbowl. Now let's see if they can do a repeat smile.

chas

#491220 - 03/07/20 09:22 PM Re: I love this [Re: travlin'easy]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Originally Posted By travlin'easy
On Friday, I intend to sit down at the PC and write my obituary
Good thread,

Gary cool

I have a friend in Australia who at the age of 70 decided to have his wake before he dies. "Why wait until I die to have a wake. I want to be there and catch up with all my old friends to chat and have a few drinks". So he did just that and held his pre-death wake and had a great time with all his friends while he is still alive. I love this. Makes so much sense.

#491222 - 03/08/20 04:44 AM Re: I love this [Re: Nigel]
Gunnar Jonny Offline

Loc: Norway
Originally Posted By Nigel
.... I love this. Makes so much sense.

Yes, it does. 😊
Very similar to when people say: If you want to give me flowers and nice words, do it while I'm still alive. 💐
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online