SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#490775 - 03/01/20 03:31 PM Re: Video: My Town and Juno DS [Re: Kabinopus]
Mark79100 Offline

Loc: USA
Kabinopus...I find you to be a very interesting person. Personality, intelligence, musical skills, thought processes, humbleness, unique(ness) etc.

Did you tell us about your background, how you got to be who you are today? Or you did already and I missed the story?

I enjoyed the pictures of Russia (wanted to go there someday myself), but, more than the pics I enjoyed the musical track you laid down. Very creative with your notes and style. I could be wrong but I think you improvised that and probably spontaneously? Why are you not composing sound tracks for films?

And your English teacher. He's teaching you well. You speak and express yourself better than most Americans!

#490782 - 03/01/20 04:32 PM Re: Video: My Town and Juno DS [Re: Kabinopus]
bruno123 Offline

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Kabinopus, what a beautiful way to share your country, thank you. One thought came as I listened to you play – you are no longer on this planet; you are off flying and soaring to I am not sure where.
It is an emotion.

Yes, it s relaxing, beautifully done, John C.

PS, please bless us with more of your country and your playing.

#490805 - 03/02/20 12:53 AM Re: Video: My Town and Juno DS [Re: Kabinopus]
Kabinopus Offline

Loc: Russia
Thank you for your kind words, fellows. As for me, I don't think I have a good story behind me; as it usually happens, I'm about to live the life to the fullest any moment now :-)

So far I'm making some money doing odd jobs and try to learn how to use today's internet most sufficiently (to sell content, etc.),

I used to take it rather emotionally when the things didn't happen my way, but now I'm more pragmatic (or indifferent) to it. Maybe it's just because I don't consume coffein anymore :-)

I know that we are probably all dissatisfied with the economy. In Russia some expert say that due to Putin's monopolism Russian economy hasn't grown for more than 10 years. And and doesn't look like it's going to change (Putin is not going anywhere).

But economists also say that any crisis helps to rethink, to re-design some stuff. I guess, in my case I had to stop thinking that not having Genos is the reason why I don't succeed, I had all my keyboards fixed and realised that PSR-3000 is a perfect tool to compose music :-)

And, yes, the music was improvised.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online