SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#490621 - 02/29/20 09:08 AM Re: Audya OS Help? [Re: Shade of pale]
DannyUK Offline

Originally Posted By Shade of pale
I think you have to upgrade through pc, I could be wrong, maybe some other can chime in, I’m so guilty of never updated my Audya, for fear of something funky happened, I’ve never had any problem with mine, maybe it’s time to do so🤔

Thank you Tye, yes I know what you mean but since I've never had an Audya this would be the best time to upgrade it in case it does change a few things around and that I wouldn't notice anyway. But as you say its working fine as it is and it doesn't sound like its too far behind so Im not sure if I should just leave it as well.

#490632 - 02/29/20 11:38 AM Re: Audya OS Help? [Re: DannyUK]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
I am also skittish of these things,and would leave things alone until you found a good reason to update. Indeed,if you ever found it.

Bernie

#490638 - 02/29/20 12:54 PM Re: Audya OS Help? [Re: Bernie9]
DannyUK Offline

Originally Posted By Bernie9
I am also skittish of these things,and would leave things alone until you found a good reason to update. Indeed,if you ever found it.

Bernie

Thanks Bernie and I agree with that. I can't see a real reason to upgrade unless someone tells me otherwise.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online