Topic Options
#490511 - 02/28/20 07:16 AM Re: My First DGX-660 TEST Recording [Re: Dnj]
scameron Offline

Thank you!!

#490521 - 02/28/20 08:24 AM Re: My First DGX-660 TEST Recording [Re: cgiles]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Originally Posted By cgiles
Glad you're able to read Donny's mind Gary, especially since he himself declined to respond.

As to your hero Captain Tony, clearly he was someone to admire and I'm sure he contributed greatly to the advancement of society. He DOES sound like your kind of guy.

chas

Actually, he has contributed significantly to the advancement of society, especially the island and city of Key West, Florida, but I wouldn't expect you to know about that about him.

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#490529 - 02/28/20 08:44 AM Re: My First DGX-660 TEST Recording [Re: travlin'easy]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Originally Posted By travlin'easy
Originally Posted By cgiles
Glad you're able to read Donny's mind Gary, especially since he himself declined to respond.

As to your hero Captain Tony, clearly he was someone to admire and I'm sure he contributed greatly to the advancement of society. He DOES sound like your kind of guy.

chas

Actually, he has contributed significantly to the advancement of society, especially the island and city of Key West, Florida, but I wouldn't expect you to know about that about him.

Gary

You're right Gary, I only know what you posted, and based on his campaign poster, it looks like all he needs is a billion dollars and you've got your next President-in-waiting. When you've got a winning formula, may as well stick with it.

chas

#490531 - 02/28/20 08:49 AM Re: My First DGX-660 TEST Recording [Re: cgiles]
Dnj Offline

frown

Attachments
south.png

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online