SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#48835 - 05/31/03 07:32 AM Joan Banfield on KERS
cees Offline

Loc: The Netherlands
Hi forumfriends,
I proudly announce that a new guestplayer is on KERS: Joan Banfield from England. Forgive me telling a little secret : I know Joan is a little bit ' ' to publish her songs in the midst of more talented players, but I am really proud she finally did it. The KERS-page has the intention to be a meetingplace for all KN7-players, more or less skilled. The mean reason is to share and joy music worldwide. And to my opinion she it talented enough to make fine songs to listen at. So, please, visit Joan's personal page on KERS, hear her songs and give her your feedback and thanks for her efforts.
Best regards and happy keyboarding,
Cees
P.S. You can find KERS on: http://home.hccnet.nl/cees.els

#48836 - 05/31/03 02:05 PM Re: Joan Banfield on KERS
AlexGreen Offline

Loc: Beachwood NJ USA
Hi Cees;

You are right. Joans songs make for some fine recordings. I enjoyed listening to them.

Her timing and voice selections are very good. I specially liked her "Trolley Song".

Keep them coming Joan and welcome aboard.

Alex

#48837 - 05/31/03 07:44 PM Re: Joan Banfield on KERS
Walt Meyer Offline

Loc: Silver City, NM USA
Joan,
Your songs were very good - well performed and good registrations. Very pleasant listening. Keep them coming!
Walt

#48838 - 05/31/03 10:01 PM Re: Joan Banfield on KERS
av909 Offline

Loc: Brea,Ca
Very nice, Joan. I enjoyed your songs very much. "How do you keep the music playing" is a lovely song that I'm not familiar with, but I like it very much.
Thanks, Allene Varga

#48839 - 06/02/03 11:53 PM Re: Joan Banfield on KERS
Joan Offline

Loc: Hampshire U.K.
Hi Cees, Alex, Walt and Allene - thank you for your encouragement and kind words, they were very much appreciated. Joan

#48840 - 06/03/03 05:57 AM Re: Joan Banfield on KERS
Lloyd Erickson Offline

Loc: Port Richey, Fl.
Joan:
Nice job, good registrations, good selections. Thanks for putting your songs on KERS. I enjoyed placing my songs on KERS just for the fun of it. Lloyd

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online