SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#48689 - 02/19/05 07:33 AM Extended Manual Last Chance - Going in vault.
Walt Tenay Offline

Loc: Rutherfordton, NC
Hi All,

Just a reminder that the last printing of The How Do I Do That Extended Manual has been completed and orders filled. I only have 6 manuals left in printed format. Once these units are sold we will not be printing any more and the master copy will be placed (with special permission in the Walt Disney Vault).

Due to printing cost and other factors the only way to order this manual in the future will be by purchasing a adobe copy in full color (non printable sent via e-mail as an adobe attachment.

Also I have the last batch of KN7000 videos, and related books, dust covers, and PC writing kits, carrying case, that are not available anywhere else. We are offering some very low pricing. Please contact me and I will send you a list.

Remember if you want to do wav files, mp3 on your KN7000 and KN2600 you need this PC kit.

Once there gone there is no more available.

Thanks,

Walt Tenay

#48690 - 02/19/05 08:51 AM Re: Extended Manual Last Chance - Going in vault.
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
I just received mine and wish I had known about it when I got my kn7000 21/2 years ago. I have learned a great deal about the basics of the keyboard for the first time. This manual is a primer and Alec's other book goes from there.

I would advise anyone who hasn't got one to take Walt up on this last offer.

Bernie

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online