SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#486736 - 01/13/20 12:52 PM Health Alert..
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
When I got to the office, after a 10 hour emergency recording session, I picked up a voice mail from Gary, saying he had had a stroke.

No details. Said he'd fill me in when I called. Immediately called and got his voice mail.

Let's all hope for the best. I'll let you know if I hear anything.

Russ

#486738 - 01/13/20 12:56 PM Re: Health Alert.. [Re: captain Russ]
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
Certainly hoping for the best.

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#486739 - 01/13/20 01:00 PM Re: Health Alert.. [Re: lahawk]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Russ ... not sure if that was a 'new' message, but Gary posted this in a football related thread:
Originally Posted By travlin'easy
Oh well, there's always next year. smile It was one hell of a season, though. Jackson set every record and he should have won the final game, but it was just not in the cards.

In the mean time, I had a stroke on Friday, came home today, watched a could great football games, but the Ravens lost.

I should recover from the stroke, but it will take some time, which I no longer have. So I doubt that I will see next year's game, but with luck I will. I've lost some of my memory, but the docs say it will come back to some degree. I tried to sing, but can no no longer to it, but they say if will return. When the stroke hit, I could not speak, but I could hear the words in my my mind - Scary! Of the 300 phone numbers in my head, I could only remember a half-dozen and this has been quite difficult to type.

Gary cool

And this today:
http://www.synthzone.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/486707/I_can_no_longer_sing...#Post486707

#486768 - 01/13/20 04:07 PM Re: Health Alert.. [Re: captain Russ]
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Oh gosh,
Thinking of you Gary,
All the best.

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online