SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >
Topic Options
#486757 - 01/13/20 02:52 PM Re: I can no longer sing... [Re: travlin'easy]
bruno123 Online   content

Loc: West Palm Beach, FL 33417
Dave, some may not understand your posts – I see it as a letter of love, it is what is in your heart, what you are feeling.
Gary, do you understand your precious friend Eddy, you’re not going anywhere until he says so. (smile)

Gary, if you have 10 more years, or if you have just tomorrow, you have done what we all want to do: we want to be remembered; You did it BIG TIME.

A touch of reality for all:
“If you have 10 more years, or if you have just tomorrow”, fits everyone here, so be the best at whatever you do; and that is Gary’s lesson to us.

Enough, he is here, and still pretty tuff, so let’s love on him.

John C

#486760 - 01/13/20 03:03 PM Re: I can no longer sing... [Re: Uncle Dave]
Graham UK Offline

Loc: Lincolnshire UK
UD. I fully agree and very well said and not easy to write.

Gary has inspired me to make me a better player and his keyboard knowledge and never ending help to forum members.

I like to think myself as a distant friend to Gary also.

Gary and myself have together agreed which one of us gets up there first will save the other one a seat...Ha!!!

Best wishes from UK.

Edited by Graham UK (01/13/20 03:09 PM)

#486762 - 01/13/20 03:12 PM Re: I can no longer sing... [Re: travlin'easy]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
You all know you are my friends.
I don't have the guts to say what Dave did, but Gary has said many times that he won't be with us a lot longer. I hope and pray he is wrong and continues to beat the odds.

#486765 - 01/13/20 03:47 PM Re: I can no longer sing... [Re: DonM]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
It would be wonderful if while we are able to say it and hear it, we could all just tell each other how we feel ... Unfortunately too much WHATEVER keeps us from doing it ...
In today's obit was a young man of 54 yrs who died suddenly, and a few people in their 90's after long illnesses ...
Truth is, NO ONE knows when our last second will be ... so just try to enjoy whatever life you have left ...

#486772 - 01/13/20 04:17 PM Re: I can no longer sing... [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
I just talked with Captain Russ, told him what happened and he was elated that I managed to make it past another hurdle.

Honest, guys, if I were to pass tomorrow, there is one thing I can can say in my Obit, "there is not much I have not done in this life."

I really do appreciate how you all think of me, well, with the exception of Chas. wink

All the very best,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#486779 - 01/13/20 05:35 PM Re: I can no longer sing... [Re: travlin'easy]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Gary, for a long time I've said that "when I go, life doesn't owe me a thing" ...

#486780 - 01/13/20 05:52 PM Re: I can no longer sing... [Re: travlin'easy]
lahawk Offline

Loc: Lehigh Valley, Pa.
This is difficult.

We don't know what tomorrow brings, so we try to live in the moment. Whenever your time is up Gary, and I hope it's years, not days, knowing you have great friends here on the Zone will hopefully carry you forward.

We are all going through this with you buddy, so don't leave us now. Stick around please, we need our Captain

Hawk Music
Sadly No More frown

♫ 🎹🎹 ♫ SX-900

#486783 - 01/13/20 06:15 PM Re: I can no longer sing... [Re: travlin'easy]
jingleman Offline

Loc: The Villages, FL, USA
Gary, you are an irreplaceable member of this forum. You have been an inspiration to myself as well as many others. I will enjoy your posts for as long as you're able to type.

Bless you my friend,
Mitch

#486784 - 01/13/20 06:23 PM Re: I can no longer sing... [Re: DonM]
W Tracy Parnell Offline

Loc: NY
Originally Posted By DonM
Gary has said many times that he won't be with us a lot longer. I hope and pray he is wrong and continues to beat the odds.

+1

#486801 - 01/14/20 06:50 AM Re: I can no longer sing... [Re: travlin'easy]
Riceroni9 Offline

Loc: TX, USA
Gary:

This has to be a troubling and possibly painful time for you. I know you have been enduring it now for quite a while... with surprises at each turn. Just know how much you are revered here at the "Zone" and that you are always in our prayers. Your generosity is almost as well known as your talent. Take things as slowly and deliberately as life will allow.

Please follow Eddie's advice.

All my best, ----Dave

Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online