SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#48608 - 02/10/04 08:51 PM Re: Song Files Emailed by Bebop to Technics Forum Members
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Quote:
Originally posted by aneill:
Is there a place where members can share files?

[This message has been edited by aneill (edited 01-28-2004).]

Sure aneill, send me an email, I have lots of song files. What keyboard are you using?
Bebop

#48609 - 02/10/04 08:55 PM Re: Song Files Emailed by Bebop to Technics Forum Members
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Quote:
Originally posted by Mark And Michelle:
A Short Note:

From both of us to Bill 'Bebop' -

You've been good and kind enough to 'publish' some of our work recently. We're very grateful. I know that some of the members don't like 'Step' recording but, what the hell, it's the way we play. At least the majority of the members who've contacted us have had some good comments as well as a few hints of altering the style, etc. but we're only human.

Please keep up the good work. Joining was probably the best thing we did after getting the 'board.

Mark & Lucy

Hey Mark and Lucy, there is nothing at all wrong with step recording songs. Everyone of us started in the beginning one way or another.
I can and will when I have time to look them up if you want them, send you some step recorded songs that will blow out some of our best players. Just awesome. They are midi files I have kept thru the years. Remind me to dig them out for you.
In the meantime keep on keeping on. You are doing fine
Best to you and yours
Bebop

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online