SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#48588 - 07/01/03 08:24 AM Song Files Emailed by Bebop to Technics Forum Members
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
To All Synthzone Non Members and more specifically Technics Forum Non Members visiting and reading Posts Here.
You are welcome to our forum as well as the other forums in the SynthZone. You are also welcome to join the Synthzone. You will note that you must be a registered member to post to the forums.
You must also be a registered member of the synthzone to receive any of the files I forward on behalf of and to our registered members.
Many people have requested the files that I do not recognize their names. I have replied to you and asked for your info and Forum posting name before sending you the files. I never hear from most of you people again.
With very few exceptions the files I send out are Technics Format for the KN Keyboards. Thes song files are the property of the people that recoreded them and gave me permission to share them with our Forum Members.
Once you have registered in the Synthzone and posted in the Technics Forum then I will know you are here and will then add you to one of my email lists at your request.
You also need to know that the 6 email lists I operate are not part of the Synthzone but complimentary to it. One of the lists is for Yamaha People.
I am looking forward to hearing from all of you that are just visitin here. Email me as soon as you are registered. Thank you and WELCOME
Best to all
Bebop

#48589 - 07/01/03 08:44 AM Re: Song Files Emailed by Bebop to Technics Forum Members
Anonymous
Unregistered

BEBOP, THE HOST WITH THE MOST !!

Fran in Florida

#48590 - 07/01/03 11:12 AM Re: Song Files Emailed by Bebop to Technics Forum Members
Douglas Dean Offline

Loc: Prospect Heights IL USA
I don’t want to stigmatize myself by saying dittos but will say you have condensed my exact feelings. Seeing I yet have to learn the art of condensing, I want xx TO thank Fran in Florida for the art and Bebop for being the ‘Host with the Most’ !

Grandpa Doug

[This message has been edited by BEBOP (edited 07-01-2003).]

#48591 - 07/01/03 11:32 AM Re: Song Files Emailed by Bebop to Technics Forum Members
Douglas Dean Offline

Forget what you call it but I think I have that disease of transposing letters, ot instead of to! I now promote Ruthie to the position of official personal proof reader. On second thought, maybe that’s not a wise move. Kind of limits my freedom of thought and expression. Might even have an affect on household peace. Got enough trouble, think I’ll leave things as they are.

Grandpa Doug

#48592 - 07/01/03 04:38 PM Re: Song Files Emailed by Bebop to Technics Forum Members
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
I would like to know if the KN7000 styles are backwards compatible and playable on the KN5000..The reason the question.I like a lot of the older KN styles converted to my Roland format. I would like if possible, and someone could be so kind, the KN7000 styles..I would need the styles in the KN5000 format[my conversion software can accomadate conversion of KN5000]...Are there different styles on the KN7000,that are not on the KN5000? I have the KN5000 conversions..Thanks in advance..

#48593 - 07/01/03 07:14 PM Re: Song Files Emailed by Bebop to Technics Forum Members
Douglas Dean Offline

Hay, I think I got it. Fran NO. How is that for condensing?

Grandpa Doug

#48594 - 07/01/03 08:00 PM Re: Song Files Emailed by Bebop to Technics Forum Members
Retired Offline

Loc: England
Hi Bebop
I must admit to being one of those Non Members who have being visiting this Forum for about the past two years. It has got to the point, that most nights before going to bed I look in on this forum. Some times I find the threads so interesting I don’t get to bed till two or three in the morning. Unfortunately I find that there is not much I can add too a thread that does not eventually get covered by members more knowledgeable than my self. I would just like to thank all those forum members who have generously given of their expertise on the Kn 7000 keyboard, and every subject that is posted on this forum, which I find interesting, enlightening, and some times amazed at the detailed knowledge members poses. I would like to say thank you to all members for making this a great forum which I look forward to visiting.
Fred UK
Quote:
Originally posted by BEBOP:
To All Synthzone Non Members and more specifically Technics Forum Non Members visiting and reading Posts Here.
You are welcome to our forum as well as the other forums in the SynthZone. You are also welcome to join the Synthzone. You will note that you must be a registered member to post to the forums.
You must also be a registered member of the synthzone to receive any of the files I forward on behalf of and to our registered members.
Many people have requested the files that I do not recognize their names. I have replied to you and asked for your info and Forum posting name before sending you the files. I never hear from most of you people again.
With very few exceptions the files I send out are Technics Format for the KN Keyboards. Thes song files are the property of the people that recoreded them and gave me permission to share them with our Forum Members.
Once you have registered in the Synthzone and posted in the Technics Forum then I will know you are here and will then add you to one of my email lists at your request.
You also need to know that the 6 email lists I operate are not part of the Synthzone but complimentary to it. One of the lists is for Yamaha People.
I am looking forward to hearing from all of you that are just visitin here. Email me as soon as you are registered. Thank you and WELCOME
Best to all
Bebop

------------------
FredUK

#48595 - 07/01/03 08:08 PM Re: Song Files Emailed by Bebop to Technics Forum Members
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
Quote:
Originally posted by Retired:
Hi Bebop
I must admit to being one of those Non Members who have being visiting this Forum for about the past two years. It has got to the point, that most nights before going to bed I look in on this forum. Some times I find the threads so interesting I don’t get to bed till two or three in the morning. Unfortunately I find that there is not much I can add too a thread that does not eventually get covered by members more knowledgeable than my self. I would just like to thank all those forum members who have generously given of their expertise on the Kn 7000 keyboard, and every subject that is posted on this forum, which I find interesting, enlightening, and some times amazed at the detailed knowledge members poses. I would like to say thank you to all members for making this a great forum which I look forward to visiting.
Fred UK

HI Fred in UK our newest Junior Member that now has 1 successful post
WELCOME as a participating member of the Technics Forum Fred. We are delighted to have you here with us and active
I am guessing from your message that you have a KN7000. If you would like to be on my KN7000 email list just drop me an email and I will be happy to add you and start sending you some of the songs etc
Best to you and yours,

------------------
BEBOP
Moderator SynthZone TECHNICS FORUM
http://www.synthzone.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number=25
Bill Forrest in SAN JOSE, CALIF. USA
bforrest@ix.netcom.com ICQ # 562519
Homepage http://www.anycities.com/bebop/

#48596 - 07/02/03 07:39 AM Re: Song Files Emailed by Bebop to Technics Forum Members
Douglas Dean Offline

Bebop, I love your editing style.

Grandpa Doug

#48597 - 07/02/03 10:17 AM Re: Song Files Emailed by Bebop to Technics Forum Members
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Hey Gramps! You gettin' tongue tied ? All these short posts??

------------------
Willum

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online