SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#485321 - 12/29/19 01:44 AM AjamSonic's global assistance to KETRON players
john smies Offline

Loc: koudekerke, Holland.
Haven't had a Ketron arranger keyboard for a while now but a month ago I could not resist a most tempting offer of a secondhand Ketron SD7, after all one of the best arrangers out there, in particular if you want that feeling of having a BAND to back you as a singer, rather than a keyboard, excellent or not...
Soon I ran into quite a number of questions and issues that the manual did not address so I mailed AJ and he responded within 24 hours explaining in detail how to proceed.
So far this has happened five or six times to a point that I was almost embarrassed to address him yet again, after all he lives in the USA and Ketron is his bread and butter, I live in the Netherlands and did not even buy a new Ketron keyboard.
I would like to thank AJ here publicly and commend him for all that he is doing for Ketron owners wherever they are. My experiences with Ketron Italy are limited and not all that positive. I think central office in Italy should offer him a permanent and well-paid job as the person to address with all of your Ketron queries no matter where you are.
Once again AJ my sincere and heartfelt thanks for all of your assistance.
AJ can be found at:www.AjamSonic.com

regards,
John Smies

P.S. I have added a list of my questions and answers in the SZ Ketron forum for other SD users to benefit from :
http://www.synthzone.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/485320#Post485320

Edited by john smies (12/29/19 01:47 AM)

#485323 - 12/29/19 05:39 AM Re: AjamSonic's global assistance to KETRON players [Re: john smies]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
John, that's great to hear, and very nice of you to post ...
I've never had a Ketron, but I've met AJ twice and know him to be extremely knowledgeable, personable, and always willing to help ...
Best of luck and enjoy your SD7 ...

#485324 - 12/29/19 05:48 AM Re: AjamSonic's global assistance to KETRON players [Re: tony mads usa]
Dnj Offline

Prince AJ has been a great friend, and in our many encounters thru the years was Always there to help with ALL my Ketron products when I needed help On the phone, in person, or on the road..
pictured here at the Ketron SD7 demonstration.
I brought my Yamaha s960 to compare, then bought a SD7.

Attachments
SD7 AJ.jpg

Edited by Dnj (12/30/19 05:43 AM)

#485358 - 12/30/19 05:08 AM Re: AjamSonic's global assistance to KETRON players [Re: john smies]
Bachus Offline

Incredibly helpfull and friendly man..
Witouth him and a few other people ketron users might be lost..

Enjoy your Ketron..

http://keyszone.boards.net

#485360 - 12/30/19 06:55 AM Re: AjamSonic's global assistance to KETRON players [Re: john smies]
Bernie9 Offline

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
While we are on Ketron,I have found Curt at IM Music very helpful also. Not only with helpful video,but also, discussions and technical help.

#485363 - 12/30/19 07:30 AM Re: AjamSonic's global assistance to KETRON players [Re: Bernie9]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By Bernie9
While we are on Ketron,I have found Curt at IM Music very helpful also. Not only with helpful video,but also, discussions and technical help.

clap

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online