SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6
Topic Options
#484399 - 12/17/19 03:50 PM Re: So who's gigging this Xmas season...? experiences? [Re: Dnj]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Gary - you can HAVE it! I like to visit, but I need to come back north where I belong. I don't even like the sun in the summer - I run for shade whenever possible!
I'm certain I'll feel the same at any age I'm lucky enough to reach!
(That's why I keep a layer of "insulation" wrapped around my tummy area)

#484405 - 12/17/19 04:31 PM Re: So who's gigging this Xmas season...? experiences? [Re: Dnj]
Dnj Offline

Gary life is too short pack up and get down south asap
if that is what you really want do it whatever it takes.
No more complaining just bright sunshine every day.

#484408 - 12/17/19 04:36 PM Re: So who's gigging this Xmas season...? experiences? [Re: travlin'easy]
W Tracy Parnell Offline

Loc: NY
Originally Posted By travlin'easy
When you get to my age, you quickly realize that SNOW is a four letter word, and any temperature lower than my age is considered the dead of winter. Gimme sunshine, clear blue skies, turquoise colored water, 80-degrees, swaying coconut palms and sugar white sand - OH YEAH!

+1!

#484409 - 12/17/19 05:05 PM Re: So who's gigging this Xmas season...? experiences? [Re: Dnj]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Donny, if I physically could, I would have been headed for the Florida Keys in October aboard the boat. Unfortunately, too many body parts have gone to Hell in a hand-basket, so I'm stuck up here in the People's Republic Of Maryland for the winter, if I make it that far.

I tried to get Carol to move to the Florida Keys when we first got married, and while she absolutely loved it there, she said she would be missing being close to her family. I tried to tell her that if we moved to the keys, we would likely see them more often than we do now. She wouldn't go for it. Well, we see her sisters about once a year, just for a day. When we spent 3 months in the keys a couple years ago, our children came down for two weeks and stayed. Her sisters would have as well, but they were stuck up here in the frozen north baby sitting for their grandchildren. smile

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#484410 - 12/17/19 05:06 PM Re: So who's gigging this Xmas season...? experiences? [Re: Dnj]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By Dnj
Originally Posted By Bernie9
I did a Christmas special with my band Monday with my Hammond SK1 and SD40 module; great sound. Wed is my Karaoke show with 90% Christmas, with my church dinner immediately following with 200 in attendance, using the same rig. Thurs was an assisted living gig with virtually no room to set up so I did the show with just my SD40. I used midis and CDG vocals for a lively hour. They loved it. Christmas day is the big Christmas dinner at our Cultural Center using the same SK1 and SD40. It is a real killer combo.

Bernie your killin' them out there WTG buddy Pics videos?
keep up the great work I am sure your crowds love it big time ...
that SK1 SD40 rig sounds very kool and must sound terriffic.

keys

keys

PS does she come with it?...just sayin'

Edited by Dnj (12/17/19 05:07 PM)

#484411 - 12/17/19 05:25 PM Re: So who's gigging this Xmas season...? experiences? [Re: Dnj]
Jerry T Offline

Loc: Phila. 'burbs, Pa. USA
14 dec. gigs - I feel like a slacker after reading preceding posts. All Christmas gigs with SD1 Plus and Midjay Plus - vocals with some registrations some midi files ...

#484414 - 12/17/19 05:30 PM Re: So who's gigging this Xmas season...? experiences? [Re: Jerry T]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By Jerry T
14 dec. gigs - I feel like a slacker after reading preceding posts. All Christmas gigs with SD1 Plus and Midjay Plus - vocals with some registrations some midi files ...

Enjoy Jerry Buona Festa

Edited by Dnj (12/17/19 05:32 PM)

Page 6 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online