SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#484425 - 12/17/19 06:37 PM Re: OT - Merry Xmas All - Alto Sax Style [Re: saxxman]
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
Great, will be watching for it in a forum nears us....

#484447 - 12/18/19 03:26 AM Re: OT - Merry Xmas All - Alto Sax Style [Re: tony mads usa]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By tony mads usa
Originally Posted By Stephenm52
Randy,

Wonderful version, I know it well from the CD you sent me all those years ago. I was just listening to your Christmas CD when I was out walking a few days ago.

Either I’m losing my mind or just don’t remember but Randy and Tony I don’t remember that either one of you had iprostate cancer. I am a prostrate cancer survivor. I had a radical prostatectomy at 56years of age in January of 2008 at Mass General Hospital and have been cancer free since. When I was being wheeled into the OR several medical personnel told me you are having the “surgeon’s surgeon” performing the operation. Those were probably some of the most reassuring words I’ve ever heard.

Steve, Can't believe we haven't discussed this in our conversations all these years ... Mine came about through a physical I was taking prior to a knee replacement ... Obviously, the knee was put off for a while ...

Tony, I can't believe it either, could be I just don't have a recollection of it. I draw a total blank even with Randy's. Go figure?

#484456 - 12/18/19 07:24 AM Re: OT - Merry Xmas All - Alto Sax Style [Re: saxxman]
montunoman Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Lovely rendition Randy. Merry Christmas!

www.youtube.com/channel/UCV94i--V-A8kZShmGTKyDOw

https://www.facebook.com/elgrupocache

#484462 - 12/18/19 08:26 AM Re: OT - Merry Xmas All - Alto Sax Style [Re: saxxman]
saxxman Offline

Loc: Niceville, FL USA
Thanks Zuki and MontunoMan! Hope you both and your families have a great and safe holiday!

For Lee and the others wondering about the sound of SX900 compared to the real sax, I am posting a short comparison demo shortly... Hope you enjoy it.

PA4X, SX900 (Baby Genos), Roland U-20, L1 Compact, Way 2 Many Saxes

"My computer beats me routinely at chess - but it's NO MATCH for me at kick boxing!"

#484465 - 12/18/19 08:46 AM Re: OT - Merry Xmas All - Alto Sax Style [Re: saxxman]
Bill Lewis Offline

Loc: Bluffton/Hilton Head SC USA
Nice playing and the backround is super too. Merry Christmas and safe travels

#484497 - 12/18/19 02:30 PM Re: OT - Merry Xmas All - Alto Sax Style [Re: saxxman]
spalding1968 Offline

Loc: United Kingdom
I realise I am late to the party . I am now going to have to search back for all of your musical compositions and performances Randy .

Wow ...just wow !!

#484498 - 12/18/19 02:35 PM Re: OT - Merry Xmas All - Alto Sax Style [Re: spalding1968]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By spalding1968
I realise I am late to the party . I am now going to have to search back for all of your musical compositions and performances Randy .

Wow ...just wow !!

Well worth the time ...

https://saxyguy.com/#

Edited by tony mads usa (12/18/19 02:37 PM)

#484507 - 12/18/19 04:02 PM Re: OT - Merry Xmas All - Alto Sax Style [Re: spalding1968]
saxxman Offline

Wow ...just wow !!

Spalding - thanks again for the kindness and for your interest! I'd be honored to have you listen to my recordings. Tony pointed you to my GoDaddy website at www.saxyguy.com. You can also find videos on my youtube site at Randy Sherwood's Youtube Page

Have fun and hope you like what you see and hear. I have had a wonderful and lifelong relationship with the saxophone and I do my best to create positive vibes every time I get the chance to play it. Thanks again for the comments!

"My computer beats me routinely at chess - but it's NO MATCH for me at kick boxing!"

#484508 - 12/18/19 04:04 PM Re: OT - Merry Xmas All - Alto Sax Style [Re: tony mads usa]
saxxman Offline

Originally Posted By tony mads usa

Wow ...just wow !!

Well worth the time ...

https://saxyguy.com/#

Tony - thanks for the endorsement! Check is going in the mail tomorrow Brother! smile Thanks again and happy holidays!

#484510 - 12/18/19 05:24 PM Re: OT - Merry Xmas All - Alto Sax Style [Re: saxxman]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
My pleasure, Randy ... Always want to spread the word about good music ...

Page 6 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online