SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >
Topic Options
#484310 - 12/17/19 08:26 AM Re: OT - Merry Xmas All - Alto Sax Style [Re: zuki]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Originally Posted By zuki
Very cool. Is there anything better than a sax?

The only thing better than roses on your piano is ..... tulips on your organ! laugh2

#484313 - 12/17/19 08:35 AM Re: OT - Merry Xmas All - Alto Sax Style [Re: Uncle Dave]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By Uncle Dave

The only thing better than roses on your piano is ..... tulips on your organ! laugh2

Geeeeze Dave I hope you find another redhead soon
& order some more blue pills ... surprised

#484338 - 12/17/19 12:19 PM Re: OT - Merry Xmas All - Alto Sax Style [Re: saxxman]
124 Offline

Tell ya what Donny, he needs nothing for his memory. smile

#484344 - 12/17/19 01:15 PM Re: OT - Merry Xmas All - Alto Sax Style [Re: saxxman]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Randy,

Wonderful version, I know it well from the CD you sent me all those years ago. I was just listening to your Christmas CD when I was out walking a few days ago.

Either I’m losing my mind or just don’t remember but Randy and Tony I don’t remember that either one of you had iprostate cancer. I am a prostrate cancer survivor. I had a radical prostatectomy at 56years of age in January of 2008 at Mass General Hospital and have been cancer free since. When I was being wheeled into the OR several medical personnel told me you are having the “surgeon’s surgeon” performing the operation. Those were probably some of the most reassuring words I’ve ever heard.

#484351 - 12/17/19 02:04 PM Re: OT - Merry Xmas All - Alto Sax Style [Re: Stephenm52]
saxxman Offline

Loc: Niceville, FL USA
Originally Posted By Stephenm52
Randy,

Wonderful version, I know it well from the CD you sent me all those years ago. I was just listening to your Christmas CD when I was out walking a few days ago.

Either I’m losing my mind or just don’t remember but Randy and Tony I don’t remember that either one of you had iprostate cancer. I am a prostrate cancer survivor. I had a radical prostatectomy at 56years of age in January of 2008 at Mass General Hospital and have been cancer free since. When I was being wheeled into the OR several medical personnel told me you are having the “surgeon’s surgeon” performing the operation. Those were probably some of the most reassuring words I’ve ever heard.

Yeah Steve - we all tend to like to forget the things like that! smile You and I had discussed it several years back (the fact we both were "inductees")… I had mine removed at Johns Hopkins - the guy who took mine out had written a book about it. Go figure. At Hopkins, they had an entire wing of PC patients. A real "disassembly line" operation.

Thanks for the kind words on the saxy stuff! smile And Happy Holidays - Have some Chowda for me!

PA4X, SX900 (Baby Genos), Roland U-20, L1 Compact, Way 2 Many Saxes

"My computer beats me routinely at chess - but it's NO MATCH for me at kick boxing!"

#484359 - 12/17/19 02:42 PM Re: OT - Merry Xmas All - Alto Sax Style [Re: Dnj]
Uncle Dave Offline

Originally Posted By Dnj

No other redheads please me so far, and what are these blue pills you refer to? (must be an old guy thing)

#484370 - 12/17/19 02:59 PM Re: OT - Merry Xmas All - Alto Sax Style [Re: Uncle Dave]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By Dnj

No other redheads please me so far, and what are these blue pills you refer to? (must be an old guy thing)

yes all us old guys wink

Attachments
vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv.jpg

Edited by Dnj (12/17/19 03:00 PM)

#484371 - 12/17/19 03:00 PM Re: OT - Merry Xmas All - Alto Sax Style [Re: saxxman]
Uncle Dave Offline

Not sure why you're bragging about this (especially here).... but OK.

#484373 - 12/17/19 03:01 PM Re: OT - Merry Xmas All - Alto Sax Style [Re: Uncle Dave]
Dnj Offline

Not sure why you're bragging about this (especially here).... but OK.

I guess it was your "Tulips on your organ!" reference... coffee

btw I never tried it too afraid of a heart attack.....
"Au Naturale" for me

Edited by Dnj (12/17/19 03:03 PM)

#484375 - 12/17/19 03:02 PM Re: OT - Merry Xmas All - Alto Sax Style [Re: saxxman]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
They now have generic ones. You wanna know the name?

Page 4 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online