SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#484125 - 12/15/19 09:05 AM Re: ON topic ... [Re: Uncle Dave]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Coolest use of kazoos I ever saw (heard) was playing in the pit for "How To Succeed In Business, Without Really Trying". There's a scene in the executive washroom, where the guys all sing " Believe In You", as they pretend to wash up, comb their hair etc. Then, when the lead starts to shave with an electric razor, the wind section plays the melody on kazoos! It was brilliant, and very effective! (Fun, too!) Kazoos start at 4:40

#484133 - 12/15/19 12:42 PM Re: ON topic ... [Re: Uncle Dave]
Beakybird Offline

Originally Posted By Uncle Dave
Coolest use of kazoos I ever saw (heard) was playing in the pit for "How To Succeed In Business, Without Really Trying". There's a scene in the executive washroom, where the guys all sing " Believe In You", as they pretend to wash up, comb their hair etc. Then, when the lead starts to shave with an electric razor, the wind section plays the melody on kazoos! It was brilliant, and very effective! (Fun, too!) Kazoos start at 4:40

Love it!

Maybe I'll get a kazoo. I think if I sleep with it in my mouth, it might cure my sleep apnea.

BTW, just joking about vaping. I don't smoke anything. We have a sign in front of the house that says, Keep Off The Grass, and we don't even have a lawn.

#484154 - 12/15/19 07:45 PM Re: ON topic ... [Re: Beakybird]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Originally Posted By Beakybird
We have a sign in front of the house that says, Keep Off The Grass, and we don't even have a lawn.

LOL!
rotfl

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online