SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#483185 - 12/08/19 02:32 PM Re: Slightly O/T ... but not really that far off [Re: Uncle Dave]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
I can think of a couple of things you could do. Here's one.
Find a very large, tattooed, cigar-smoking female body builder/wrestler, pay her to come to the club as your new girlfriend (who you've also reserved a front row table for, and make sure everyone in the club knows she is your 'new' flame). Try to control your gag reflexes as you give her a big juicy kiss just before starting the set. Give her a bonus if her presense causes a confrontation that results in bodily injury to the banshee. Two nights should do it, which is a small price to pay. Let me know how it works out smile.

chas

#483187 - 12/08/19 02:35 PM Re: Slightly O/T ... but not really that far off [Re: travlin'easy]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Originally Posted By travlin'easy
Though I had lots of opportunities, especially when I was young and single, I never crossed the magenta line and dated customers or fellow employees- just figured it would not be a smart thing to do. Damned, I sure wanted to, though. wink

Good luck,

Gary cool

Me. Just the opposite. How else you gonna make memories?

chas

#483188 - 12/08/19 02:37 PM Re: Slightly O/T ... but not really that far off [Re: Uncle Dave]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
One time, in another life, I had two girls get in a fight in the restroom over me. Not an argument, a FIGHT. The prettiest won out. Not sure who won the fight though. smile

#483191 - 12/08/19 02:56 PM Re: Slightly O/T ... but not really that far off [Re: Stephenm52]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By Stephenm52
"Never poop where you eat."

Originally Posted By DonM

Never fish in the secretarial pool. smile

That's two nice ways of saying it ... wink

#483193 - 12/08/19 03:20 PM Re: Slightly O/T ... but not really that far off [Re: cgiles]
Eric, B Offline

Loc: Ventura, Ca, USA
Originally Posted By cgiles
I can think of a couple of things you could do. Here's one.
Find a very large, tattooed, cigar-smoking female body builder/wrestler, pay her to come to the club as your new girlfriend (who you've also reserved a front row table for, and make sure everyone in the club knows she is your 'new' flame). Try to control your gag reflexes as you give her a big juicy kiss just before starting the set. Give her a bonus if her presense causes a confrontation that results in bodily injury to the banshee. Two nights should do it, which is a small price to pay. Let me know how it works out smile.

chas

rotfl rotfl rotfl LOL
Good one.
But it could go either way.

Dave,
If there is any chance; try having another conversation with her. Honesty often pays.
People don't like their behavior put under the light when called upon. It makes them uncomfortable ...
Just a thought.
Good luck though. Been there myself. it was ugly.
Eric

#483194 - 12/08/19 03:29 PM Re: Slightly O/T ... but not really that far off [Re: Uncle Dave]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Great solution, Chas! smile smile smile

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#483198 - 12/08/19 03:40 PM Re: Slightly O/T ... but not really that far off [Re: Uncle Dave]
DannyUK Offline

The only thing I can say Dave is.. I love you man. I enjoyed reading that I read it again, but didn't have a cup of tea but a pint of beer instead!

Edited by DannyUK (12/08/19 03:40 PM)

#483203 - 12/08/19 04:10 PM Re: Slightly O/T ... but not really that far off [Re: Uncle Dave]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Sigh ... I managed to go almost 50 years without an estrogen related incident that affected my work. I never dated co workers either, but customers .... once in a while. Once was a 20 year marriage that resulted in 3 amazing daughters ... so, there’s that.

#483205 - 12/08/19 04:21 PM Re: Slightly O/T ... but not really that far off [Re: Uncle Dave]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
A little girl followed me home one night. Hasn't left yet. 40 years ago! smile

#483216 - 12/08/19 05:24 PM Re: Slightly O/T ... but not really that far off [Re: Uncle Dave]
btweengigs Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
Dave...
First clue it was trouble: Not a redhead.
Eddie

Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online