SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#483201 - 12/08/19 03:55 PM We pulled off another squeaker...
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
with today's Ravens/Bills game. The Bills played very well, especially their defense in that they managed to keep Lamar Jackson pretty much contained in his normal running game. However, when he did run, the moves he made were incredible. Just about the time I thought the Bills were going to throw him for a big loss, he turned it into a 10 or more yard gain. His passing game was spot on when he stayed in the pocket, but from outside the pocket, he seemed to struggle with the high winds and overthrew his receivers several times, often by mere inches or less.

I'm looking forward to Thursday's game with the Jets, which I think will be a blowout, but you just never know.

Go Ravens,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#483207 - 12/08/19 04:24 PM Re: We pulled off another squeaker... [Re: travlin'easy]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
I'm glad they won Gary, and especially glad they won by 7, since the spread was 6 1/2!

#483208 - 12/08/19 04:27 PM Re: We pulled off another squeaker... [Re: travlin'easy]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Yep, watched every second of it. A real nail-biter. Bad weather conditions (wind) but I think the Ravens win most of these because they've got both a strong running game AND passing game. Couple that with a good defense and you can see why no other team really wants to play them smile. Barring injuries (always a potential bugaboo), I think they've got a real shot at going all the way. Buffalo is a much better team this year than they're being given credit for. This is turning out to be a pretty exciting season.

chas

#483209 - 12/08/19 04:28 PM Re: We pulled off another squeaker... [Re: travlin'easy]
Dnj Offline

Fly Eagles Fly

One more chance Mon nite

#483212 - 12/08/19 04:32 PM Re: We pulled off another squeaker... [Re: travlin'easy]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Either Eagles or Cowboys will win the division with a losing record.

#483214 - 12/08/19 04:53 PM Re: We pulled off another squeaker... [Re: travlin'easy]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
So proud ...

#483227 - 12/08/19 06:44 PM Re: We pulled off another squeaker... [Re: travlin'easy]
Riceroni9 Offline

Loc: TX, USA
Those are not Cowboys. They are Crowbars! All that money paid out in hot-shot salaries (contracts) and one big nothingburger!

...and I went to school with Jerry Jones and Jimmy Johnson. Put me in, Coach! LOL!

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online