SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#483286 - 12/09/19 08:51 AM Re: Slightly O/T ... but not really that far off [Re: Uncle Dave]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By Uncle Dave
[quote=jamman]
Someone once said that the best way to get over a man,
is to get UNDER another one.

confused1 surprised

#483287 - 12/09/19 08:51 AM Re: Slightly O/T ... but not really that far off [Re: Uncle Dave]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
LOL - I'm not good at grudges, or vengeance. I JUST WANT TO SING!!!!! (without having to listen to her cackling)

#483302 - 12/09/19 09:08 AM Re: Slightly O/T ... but not really that far off [Re: Uncle Dave]
saxxman Offline

Loc: Niceville, FL USA
Dave - your story is a sad one but hopefully it will have a happy ending! Hang in there!

Some crazy things can happen on gigs. Wow - we all should be glad that this hasn't happened at our jobs! Starts out rocky and goes south from there! Sad, Sad, Sad!

PA4X, SX900 (Baby Genos), Roland U-20, L1 Compact, Way 2 Many Saxes

"My computer beats me routinely at chess - but it's NO MATCH for me at kick boxing!"

#483306 - 12/09/19 09:59 AM Re: Slightly O/T ... but not really that far off [Re: Uncle Dave]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
But here's the thing Dave. Was she a cackling, screeching banshee when you were first dating and enjoying the 'benefits' of the relationship, or did she just suddenly become 'dog lady' after the breakup? I must say, at your age and level of experience with the opposite sex, you're telling me you can't recognize a "crazy, psycho bitch" when you see one. Tch, Tch. Shame on you for thinking with your ----- instead of your head. But then again, you HAVE been married what, three times....and counting? Sometimes we have to accept that we're getting exactly what we deserve. And oh yeah, SO many clues; like hanging out in a bar every night even though you don't drink. I mean, how many sober people enjoy being around a bunch of drunks?

Well hopefully this has been a 'teachable moment' for you and that you will ultimately benefit from the experience. In the meantime, I'd follow Don's suggestion; CARRY A PISTOL.

Your Synthzone advisor,
smile
chas

#483311 - 12/09/19 10:27 AM Re: Slightly O/T ... but not really that far off [Re: saxxman]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By saxxman
Dave - your story is a sad one but hopefully it will have a happy ending! Hang in there!

Some crazy things can happen on gigs. Wow - we all should be glad that this hasn't happened at our jobs! Starts out rocky and goes south from there! Sad, Sad, Sad!

WHOA !!! ... over served ?!?!?

#483312 - 12/09/19 10:31 AM Re: Slightly O/T ... but not really that far off [Re: Uncle Dave]
tony mads usa Offline

Originally Posted By Uncle Dave
LOL - I'm not good at grudges, or vengeance. I JUST WANT TO SING!!!!! (without having to listen to her cackling)

Dave ... I'm sure you can find (or write) a song about "it wasn't you, it wasn't me, it just wasn't" and dedicate it to a 'certain someone' ...

#483317 - 12/09/19 10:58 AM Re: Slightly O/T ... but not really that far off [Re: tony mads usa]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA

I always liked this song, now I know why. smile

#483318 - 12/09/19 11:05 AM Re: Slightly O/T ... but not really that far off [Re: DonM]
tony mads usa Offline

There ya go, Dave ... slight modification to some of the lyrics, it will be perfect ... wink

#483340 - 12/09/19 01:14 PM Re: Slightly O/T ... but not really that far off [Re: cgiles]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
[quote=cgiles] Was she a cackling, screeching banshee when you were first dating

Of course not, but as each week passed there was something new that told me this would not last. She blew up at me 3 times, and after the third time - I called it quits. I'm far too sensitive to be yelled at. I'd rather you hit me. (seriously) Words are more hurtful to a Pisces than many realize, and she crossed the line.
I won't discuss the "benefits" of our relationship, but I'll say this - I won't miss anything. It was 2 months .... of steady decline. My heart is intact, and only my ears suffer now, as she's taken on the new role of "dog lady" and changed her voice.
YES - she actually changed the pitch, and tone of her "club" voice since the dumping.
I really don't want to sound mean, but I don't think she's ever been dumped before, and she can't handle it, so she's making me suffer ... or at least, trying. I wouldn't call this uncomfortableness suffering .... it's just a nuisance that I hope will pass .... and soon!

#483351 - 12/09/19 01:48 PM Re: Slightly O/T ... but not really that far off [Re: Uncle Dave]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Dave, I hope you realize I was just 'funnin'. I'm the last person in the world to give relationship advice smile smile (still, the pistol ain't a bad idea....you know, just in case smile ).

chas

Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online