SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#482614 - 12/02/19 01:19 PM Re: V3 Sound Sonority XL [Re: Crossover]
saxxman Offline

Loc: Niceville, FL USA
Rachel- I love the guitar sound you get from the Sonority XL! It sounds about as live as you can get! You have obviously put a lot of practice in on the technique for the "strumming". Congrats on achieving such a nice and realistic guitar - in sound and execution! And thanks so much for sharing and keep up the great work (and sharing)!! rocker

PA4X, SX900 (Baby Genos), Roland U-20, L1 Compact, Way 2 Many Saxes

"My computer beats me routinely at chess - but it's NO MATCH for me at kick boxing!"

#482681 - 12/02/19 05:29 PM Re: V3 Sound Sonority XL [Re: Crossover]
Crossover Offline

Thanks a lot. Actually, that strumming guitar sound does a lot on its own, it has this strumming built in somehow, almost like a Roland SuperNatural modeling guitar. I didn‘t have to play in a special arpeggio style to mimic the strumming. Thanks again!

#482739 - 12/03/19 10:47 AM Re: V3 Sound Sonority XL [Re: Crossover]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By Crossover
Thanks a lot. Actually, that strumming guitar sound does a lot on its own, it has this strumming built in somehow, almost like a Roland SuperNatural modeling guitar. I didn‘t have to play in a special arpeggio style to mimic the strumming. Thanks again!

Interesting...

http://keyszone.boards.net

#482786 - 12/03/19 02:11 PM Re: V3 Sound Sonority XL [Re: Crossover]
Crossover Offline

When I get time, I will examine the sound again, I don't think the module has behavior modeling, as V3 doesn't promote it, probably there is a convincing strumming element within the sample...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online