SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#48275 - 09/24/06 05:00 AM PR604 Driver -
Triple T Offline

Loc: Mesa, AZ
My PC is looking for an audio driver for my PR604 connected to the PC via USB. The Technics CD that came with the PR604 during the installation process installed a folder PR804.604 that has Audio Recorder and Song Manager Files unfortunately my PC (OS Microsoft XP SP2)is not finding a driver on that Technics CD. Can you tell me the specific file name and extension it is looking for. Thanks. Thought it would be a transparent vanilla USB link. Apparently not!
Tim

#48276 - 09/24/06 06:34 AM Re: PR604 Driver -
Bill Norrie Offline

Loc: North Yorkshire UK
Hi Tim,

I assume that you followed the Instruction sheet which came with your Installation CD. It is very important that you follow the steps exactly. Windows XP requires some extra steps in the installation process, compared with Win98SE.
If you don't have the instruction sheet, you can download a full procedure from the 'Tech Tips' page on my website www.willumspages.co.uk It is Tip Number 1 and was written for the KN7000 but I expect that it applies equally to the PR804.

------------------
Willum
After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley

[This message has been edited by Bill Norrie (edited 09-24-2006).]

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music.
Aldous Huxley
( especially when the music is played on a KN7000....)

#48277 - 09/24/06 08:17 AM Re: PR604 Driver -
Triple T Offline

Loc: Mesa, AZ
Quote:
Originally posted by Bill Norrie:
Hi Tim,

I assume that you followed the Instruction sheet which came with your Installation CD. It is very important that you follow the steps exactly. Windows XP requires some extra steps in the installation process, compared with Win98SE.
If you don't have the instruction sheet, you can download a full procedure from the 'Tech Tips' page on my website www.willumspages.co.uk It is Tip Number 1 and was written for the KN7000 but I expect that it applies equally to the PR804.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online