SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#47973 - 02/07/03 11:16 AM NEW TECHNOTE AMERICA OFFICE
Anonymous
Unregistered

Just to inform you all that our
Technote America Headquarters located in Florida is open and ready to assist with all your software needs.

We are the manufacturers and suppliers of all kinds of software and accessories, including custom bags for KN5000/6000/6500/7000 and our New Video Manual and book for the KN7000 will be out in a few weeks.

If you would like to receive our new 24 page color catalog please call
1-800-580-4050 or email usa@technote.com with your address details.

Happy Playing to you all.

Simon Robinson
Vice President
Technote America Inc.

#47974 - 02/07/03 01:37 PM Re: NEW TECHNOTE AMERICA OFFICE
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
Congrats and good luck with the new office
and business in the USA
Maybe someone should look into the area of
Scandinawia too
GJ
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#47975 - 02/07/03 09:06 PM Re: NEW TECHNOTE AMERICA OFFICE
Ted Rose Offline

Loc: United States
I have recently e-mailed and actually even spoken to Simon Robinson by phone, requesting a catalog, and the service from him was great! The catalog arrived within a few days I ordered the new 7000 video and book, among other items, from the catalog, and Simon called me personally to tell me that the book/video would be available in a few weeks and, upon arrival, sent to me ASAP. Now, calling long distance just to tell me that there would be a delay was, in my opinion, above and beyond what I would have expected.

I would like to wish Simon the best of luck in his new endeavor in Florida and I am looking forward to the convenience of being able to purchase accessories for the 7000 right here in the USA. Give him a call or e-mail him; you will be pleased with his friendliness, knowledge and the service he provides.

Ted

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online