SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#479133 - 10/27/19 08:42 PM Re: PSR/Genos VH2 Harmonizer sounding good [Re: Dnj]
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Originally Posted By Dnj
When does your Roland arrive?

Hi Rikki.... Hopefully mid week.. [/quote]

Good one Donny. Fingers crossed they’re nice and prompt. That’s the worst part, THE WAIT.

Edited by rikkisbears (10/27/19 08:43 PM)

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#479134 - 10/27/19 08:46 PM Re: PSR/Genos VH2 Harmonizer sounding good [Re: sparky589]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Originally Posted By sparky589
So the signal-Mic setting/vocal harmony button to the right of the touch screen, that looks like it has an led in it, does not engage/disengage the vh and light up?

No, it just shows that the mic is being used, and the input level. It would be SO easy to assign it to show VH on/off. Maybe in an update some time.

#479141 - 10/28/19 12:56 AM Re: PSR/Genos VH2 Harmonizer sounding good [Re: DonM]
Gunnar Jonny Offline

Loc: Norway
Originally Posted By DonM
... Why make your new arranger sound like the old one? smile

Good question.
I've often wondered about why so many do as best as they can to adapt the new keyboards to sound exactly as the old ones.. 🤔
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#479155 - 10/28/19 04:49 AM Re: PSR/Genos VH2 Harmonizer sounding good [Re: Dnj]
sparky589 Offline

Loc: NJ
Originally Posted By Dnj
Sparky did you order a SX900 also?

No,waiting for things like this issue to pop up. Just looking at the face of it you would think the button was for on/off.

Helpful to see other users experience. Anything short of downloading and reading the manual ahead of time doesn't give you the whole function picture.

And at this point, it would be an outboard vh with an sx700 or ea7 (I've read that manual)..

#479162 - 10/28/19 07:06 AM Re: PSR/Genos VH2 Harmonizer sounding good [Re: sparky589]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By sparky589
Originally Posted By Dnj
Sparky did you order a SX900 also?

No,waiting for things like this issue to pop up. Just looking at the face of it you would think the button was for on/off.

Helpful to see other users experience. Anything short of downloading and reading the manual ahead of time doesn't give you the whole function picture.

And at this point, it would be an outboard vh with an sx700 or ea7 (I've read that manual)..

nothing is perfect especially arranger keyboards...
might as well at this point just wait till
2020 Winter NAMM and MusiKmesse to come
as mew models pop up all the time ..

#479163 - 10/28/19 07:09 AM Re: PSR/Genos VH2 Harmonizer sounding good [Re: Gunnar Jonny]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By Gunnar Jonny
Originally Posted By DonM
... Why make your new arranger sound like the old one? smile

Good question.
I've often wondered about why so many do as best as they can to adapt the new keyboards to sound exactly as the old ones.. 🤔

Besides that said above ....
I always wondered whey people buy a NEW keyboard and then go spend money on so called sound & style packs from third party vendors?

#479220 - 10/29/19 07:37 AM Re: PSR/Genos VH2 Harmonizer sounding good [Re: Riceroni9]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Originally Posted By Riceroni9

Wish I had the experience and vocal (plus other) capabilities of my highly talented and respected Uncle Dave. (He's really not my uncle... but I'd be proud if that turned out to be the case! LOL!)

Dave ... you just might be one of the most polite people I've ever met! My Dad is a great peacemaker, very tactful, and gracious. You (and of course, my buddy Don Mason) remind me a lot of him. Thanks for the nod.

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online