SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#47762 - 10/23/04 08:04 AM Subject: The Must-have tool for KN2600 and KN7000 owners* is released
fmlk4u Offline

Loc: Eindhoven, The Netherlands
Yes, the title may be bold. But it is literally quoted by our beta testers. First of all I like to thank the beta testers from the depth of my heart for their support, their friendship that we built and for making this release happening now. Without their testing the release would have been further delayed and less thoroughly tested. Read their testimonials below:

Testimonial 1
As a proud beta-tester of SDExplorer I'm pleased to see the publication of this nice program. SDExplorer is a must for all Technics KN7000 owners who use the SD-Card with the KN7000 and/or KN2600 keyboard. SDExplorer is just as easy to use as Windows Explorer, with copy/paste files, drag files, sort files, make new folders, delete folders, etc.
The "info file" KN7000/KN2600 uses is updated live, and the SD-Card is ready to use when you put it into your KN7000. Any SD-Card writer connected to your PC will work. This is what you have waited for.
Kenneth Gundersen, www.kn7000.net

Testimonial 2
SDExplorer - a really superb piece of software that is a pleasure to use.
This software has simplified the creation of new SD cards and transferring data between other cards. If you can manipulate data in Microsoft then you will have no trouble using this tool.
The SD-Card is ready to use when you put it into your KN7000. Any SD-Card writer connected to your PC will work. This software is what we have been waiting for.
Working on my PC I had three sources of data to copy/amalgamate - one folder on my PC and two separate SD cards in different USB ports and moved/copied them around in Windows.
I have no hesitation in recommending it.
Joan Banfield

Testimonial 3
I have owned every sxKN from the 800 to our great sxKN7000. All the great sounds and features make this the greatest ever. The SC card also has helped me in my performance because I use it professionally. I have purchased more cards than Joans and have been frustrated over the problems of "file management. There are so many things we can't do with Windows Explorer. My pleasant surprise is that I have been able to (1) RENAME (2) MOVE & COPY (3) BACKUP/RESTORE (3) IMPORT/EXPORT (4) SORT and last, and not least generate the index and print it of my song list in a nice rtf layout. My SD cards are at last let me organized the way I need them and this program is the answer to my prayers. I have no problem recommending that all the proud owners of the greatest Synth in the world, get this program.
Dewey Hodgkinson

Now go on and visit the site

http://KN-SDExplorer.has.it

------------------
Kind Regards, Fred

#47763 - 10/23/04 01:45 PM Re: Subject: The Must-have tool for KN2600 and KN7000 owners* is released
Anonymous
Unregistered

Can't wait Fred. PayPal on it's way.

Fran in Florida

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online