SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#477376 - 10/08/19 04:03 AM Re: S975 Exclusive Content [Re: rikkisbears]
DannyUK Offline

Originally Posted By rikkisbears
Originally Posted By DannyUK
[quote=Dnj]Maybe Yamaha is waking up and not allowing all this transferring and cross sharing to the Sx900 anymore...?

Hi Danny,
I think it may be your pen drive, I could be wrong , but I think max is 32 gig. There is a list of the drives that Yamaha has tested . The list is downloadable from where you download the manuals,, updates etc.

Hi Rikki,

Thank you for that. I was fearing it may be that although it does seem to work OK. I bought two 64 gig pen drives so I am hoping Ive not wasted on them although I could use them on the Korgs even though I do have a 64gb Micro SD in it already which is more than enough.

I'll take a look at the info you suggested, if its up to 32gb then I'll have to order them in.

Incidentally, I loaded the Euro Dance pack and I was correct in thinking this would solve the problem with the DJ Styles from the S975 Plus category, they sound perfect now automatically assigning the bass and drums to the styles without doing anything. I think the Latin ones there also use expansion sounds but that's a free download I think, or was. The other stuff I am not too bothered about as I think it's oriental. But the point is I think loading some of the expansion packs would save on some tweaking from your older keyboards.

Edited by DannyUK (10/08/19 04:04 AM)

#477377 - 10/08/19 04:31 AM Re: S975 Exclusive Content [Re: rikkisbears]
DannyUK Offline

Originally Posted By rikkisbears

Hi Danny,
I think it may be your pen drive, I could be wrong , but I think max is 32 gig. There is a list of the drives that Yamaha has tested . The list is downloadable from where you download the manuals,, updates etc.

Hi Rikki,

Yes you are correct, it seems the 32gb is the correct size to use, I've ordered a couple and I'll downgrade the existing one back to 16gb for now.

Whilst there I noticed a couple of nice downloads, a play list and also styles missing from the Entertainer category.

#477457 - 10/08/19 12:56 PM Re: S975 Exclusive Content [Re: DannyUK]
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia

Hi Rikki,

Whilst there I noticed a couple of nice downloads, a play list and also styles missing from the Entertainer category.

Thanks Danny, not sure I spotted those.

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#477458 - 10/08/19 01:01 PM Re: S975 Exclusive Content [Re: DannyUK]
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia

Hi Rikki,

Incidentally, I loaded the Euro Dance pack and I was correct in thinking this would solve the problem with the DJ Styles from the S975 Plus category, they sound perfect now automatically assigning the bass and drums to the styles without doing anything. I think the Latin ones there also use expansion sounds but that's a free download I think, or was. The other stuff I am not too bothered about as I think it's oriental. But the point is I think loading some of the expansion packs would save on some tweaking from your older keyboards.

Thank you Danny, I’ve never used any of the paks or sounds, I’ll start checking into them after I finish sorting thru my duplicate styles.

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#477459 - 10/08/19 01:15 PM Re: S975 Exclusive Content [Re: rikkisbears]
Dnj Offline

I have all the packs but never used them at all?

#477460 - 10/08/19 01:21 PM Re: S975 Exclusive Content [Re: Dnj]
DannyUK Offline

Originally Posted By Dnj
I have all the packs but never used them at all?

I have most of them except for two and one of them I really want called "Greetings From Italy 2", I was holding out hoping I could get it for free after purchasing the SX900 and getting a voucher but Yamaha have been stingy this time around and not offered a free pack mad

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online