SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#476752 - 09/26/19 02:53 AM Discovered StyleMagic YA
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Just ordered my copy - waiting in GREAT anticipation for the activation code. Busy playing with the demo. AWESOME,AWESOME, AWESOME software. Cannot believe I only now looked into it.

NOTHING!!! and I mean NOTHING!!! beats Yamaha when it comes to style creating tools, both freeware & commercially. I am having the time of my life with all my new style modifying tools and soon it will show up even more in my new creations.

#476760 - 09/26/19 05:35 AM Re: Discovered StyleMagic YA [Re: Henni]
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Hi Henni,
Had it for a couple of days now, though I haven’t had a great deal of time to spend on it. Keep an eye out on your Junk folder, my order ended up in there for some bizzare reason.

I was very pleased to have found it . Read about a while back, and had forgotten all about it till I came across some posts on the Yamaha forum a few days ago. Doesn’t do everything I was able to do in the Korg Pa4x in the way of style editing, but it will do nicely .

Enjoy, sounds like you’re going to have a lot of fun.

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#476766 - 09/26/19 06:53 AM Re: Discovered StyleMagic YA [Re: rikkisbears]
Henni Offline

I'm already having a LOT of fun with the demo version. This software is truly AMAZING. I have modified more than two hundred thousand styles by now between the various brands - from converting from one brand to another to highly modified styles.

What can be achieved in StyleMagic by a single mouse click is hard to believe. It will have a TREMENDOUS impact on all my future creations.

Midisoft contacted me - my USB was not up to spec to be used as a dongle. I've just re-ordered using another USB stick - hopefully it will not take too long. I've allready achieved STUNNING results but I cannot save it with the demo version.

This package will be the absolute best software I've ever purchased apart from StyleWorks.

#476772 - 09/26/19 09:20 AM Re: Discovered StyleMagic YA [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Received my dongle!!! I am having the time of my life. This software will WOW me for quite some time to come. Never found a better tool for working with styles.

Yamaha, you shine!!!

#476774 - 09/26/19 09:35 AM Re: Discovered StyleMagic YA [Re: Henni]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By Henni
Received my dongle!!! I am having the time of my life. This software will WOW me for quite some time to come. Never found a better tool for working with styles.

Yamaha, you shine!!!

Henni are you still playing out also?

#476776 - 09/26/19 11:02 AM Re: Discovered StyleMagic YA [Re: Dnj]
Henni Offline

Deleted... (sometimes I'm a real sissy)

Hi Dnj,

No, not at the moment.

Cheers,
Henni

#476777 - 09/26/19 11:06 AM Re: Discovered StyleMagic YA [Re: Henni]
Dnj Offline

Henni I hope it all works out good luck to you my friend..

#476779 - 09/26/19 11:11 AM Re: Discovered StyleMagic YA [Re: Henni]
Henni Offline

Tx Dnj!

#476781 - 09/26/19 12:37 PM Re: Discovered StyleMagic YA [Re: Henni]
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Originally Posted By Henni

What can be achieved in StyleMagic by a single mouse click is hard to believe. It will have a TREMENDOUS impact on all my future creations.

Hi Henni, glad to hear you got sorted.

The ability to copy complete style parts is a bonus. Couldn’t find a function to copy individual style tracks which would be handy, ie just say, copy bass from v1 to v2 , but it’s
possible I missed it?
I’ve had our son staying for a couple of weeks, so haven’t had much free time to do much.

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#476791 - 09/26/19 07:17 PM Re: Discovered StyleMagic YA [Re: rikkisbears]
ekurburski Offline

Loc: Mountain Home, AR
Well. I've had it for some time now but can't get to load up. It worked for a couple weeks but no more. I emailed the company and they sent me some info to re download but no go and no further communication. Seems like it could be a most useful tool but at this point a waste of $69.00.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online