SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#476980 - 09/30/19 07:16 PM Re: OT: Boatless [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Seafood has always been my downfall - especially Maryland crab dishes, which are just incredible. I grew up on fresh seafood from Chesapeake Bay, Oysters, Blue Crab, striped bass, croaker, bluefish, soft shell clams, little neck clams, spot, white perch, blowfish (chicken of the sea), American eel, yellow perch, channel catfish, and many other species. There is nothing that compares to Maryland style crab cakes, and I have tasted them throughout the US and other nations - no comparison!

Thanks everyone,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#477225 - 10/05/19 06:24 PM Re: OT: Boatless [Re: travlin'easy]
girljam Offline

Loc: FL
Gary, I just want to say, that when I think of this forum, I always think of you....
You have always been there for me, and so many others!
I wish you and your family nothing but peace, love, and happiness!
Being a musician, I know that you already have this and more within your soul!!!

Play on my friend, no vocals required, you are a treasure!!!!

PSR S970, PSR S910, ShureSM57 mics, and way too much misc.

#477226 - 10/05/19 08:10 PM Re: OT: Boatless [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Thanks Jill, I really appreciate your words and hope I will be around long enough to help as many people as I can when those new keyboards arrive. In fact, I even had serious thoughts of buying a new SX 900 so I would be able to help those with problems, but my wife talked me out of it. After 57-years she is still the boss. I usually tell our friends that I am the boss of my family and I have my wife's permission to say so. wink

Thanks again,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online