SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#475587 - 09/06/19 06:56 AM Re: How do YOU setup your Arranger Keyboard?.. [Re: Dnj]
Riceroni9 Offline

Loc: TX, USA
My KB setup is different for each song I write. I adjust or change almost all the "voices/instruments" needed for the song. Then I change the pan settings as though each instrument would point to the "director" of the orchestra in the center. Then each instrument's volume is adjusted up or down to achieve the proper balance for the song. I select multi-pads to enhance play at points where needed.

Normally, the vocal will be at least 25 points above the music. Eventually, I'll save this group of settings as a registration.

Still experimenting with VH and Vocal Effects on the 970. I spend at least 50% more time doing this on the 970 than I did on the 910.

After a "sing-through" or two, I may go back and change other settings to suit the sound I'm trying to achieve. Thank God I don't have to sing on demand like you guys. I only need to get one good recording of the song and I'm done. It may take me 35 attempts to achieve what I consider to be success. LOL!

#475593 - 09/06/19 07:58 AM Re: How do YOU setup your Arranger Keyboard?.. [Re: Dnj]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By Dnj
Usually I will being I have saved all setups in folders on my PC for each brand keyboard and just load them into the new ones
edit and tweak a bit and I am on my way BUT,..with this new SX900 I want to start completely from scratch using all available within the unit first to setup the play list, audition all styles and see what I can obtain for my songs using internal styles and sounds multipads, etc,and only then dig into my own custom user styles to add into the Sx900. In the past I would get a new keyboard, load it up with my setups and next day be on stage playing it....but now I have much time to really dig deep and make the SX900 sound and feel the way I would like. smile

If the sx900 has the setlist feature of the Genos
Thats the way to go..

Single setlist entry, with style, song and a bank of performance memmories... just select and play and use the performance memmories to step trough the differnet parts of a song..

http://keyszone.boards.net

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online