SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#475449 - 09/04/19 12:59 PM Re: DONE? Ask The Credit Cowboy Radio VO & Jingle [Re: Riceroni9]
Steve A Offline

Loc: Los Angeles, CA
Originally Posted By Riceroni9
Steve:

Much improved when compared to the original. You are "on the right track" for the "clientele target audience." Best of luck with it. I hope the "jingle biz" is more profitable than the "music biz."

Actually not in the Jingle biz, I'm looking to get business for credit repair. This Radio ad being run in Los Angeles was done to bring business directly to me. I'm "The Credit Cowboy" & I want people to call me & ASK ME...........

#475459 - 09/04/19 02:02 PM Re: DONE? Ask The Credit Cowboy Radio VO & Jingle [Re: Steve A]
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Is this specifically for a country station? This approach is too redneck for most of the stations in Kentucky.

I'm a loan officer at a credit union, and credit management is not something to be taken lightly.

Credit management companies are on many BBB watch lists across the country.

Just appears to be a weird approach to me...not one I'd have anything to do with either as a credit manager or as a customer.

Hope things work out for you. This approach is just not for me, and I have produced over 500 industrial films and thousands of jingles and music beds, including a whole bunch of national ones, like Lensecrafters, KFC, Sealtest Milk and lots of others.

If this approach matches the imprint of the station, of your persona on the air or the profile of prospective customers, go for it.

Good luck,

R.

#475463 - 09/04/19 02:22 PM Re: DONE? Ask The Credit Cowboy Radio VO & Jingle [Re: Steve A]
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
Steve I think folks here are missing your intent..

I think you are trying to capture your personality, and reaching your local community..

When folks do respond or/and come in to your place of business... they want to see and talk to "that" guy on the radio..

Use that Texan accent to your advantage.. You can sound like the "Credit cowboy" and be the professional credit manager they seek.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online