SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#475081 - 08/29/19 02:42 PM Tyros 4 Registrations smooth transitions
MusicalMemories Offline

Loc: Arbroath,Angus,Scotland
How do you create registrations so they have a smooth transition from one to another ie volume levels ?

#475084 - 08/29/19 04:28 PM Re: Tyros 4 Registrations smooth transitions [Re: MusicalMemories]
TedS Offline

Loc: North Texas, USA
I don't generally have this problem on my Tyros-5 (or my previous mid-line PSR's.) I'm guessing that when you created the registrations, they were based on different styles and most importantly, different EFFECTS settings. Reverb, DSP, etc.

I admit I don't have a great understanding of those things. But they can have a pronounced "effect" on the overall sound. And if they're not the same, you will get glitches, dropoffs, sounds that cut off, etc. So if I wanted to fix a problem like this, that would be where I would start.

You might even have to recreate your registration entry by going from one style or OTS to another with "freeze" enabled, to preserve the effects settings. As I said, I'm not an expert but my $.02.

Moderator:  Admin 

Help keep Synth Zone Online