SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#473800 - 07/31/19 04:37 PM Re: Downloads [Re: travlin'easy]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Originally Posted By travlin'easy
If I kick the bucket before then, I'll will it to Captain Russ or maybe Chas. wink

Gary cool

No thanks. There is nothing worse (or more expensive) than having a boat, plane, or motorhome that you can no longer use (for whatever reason). If you do kick the bucket though, I'll take whatever is left of that stack of steaks in the freezer...oh, ok, I'll take any leftover Jim Beam Honey too (although I don't think there's going to be much of that left smile ). But wait; are you going to come back and haunt me if I forget to say 'thanks'? smile smile. Anyhow, maybe we'd better wait and see who goes first. If it's me, I'll leave you an autographed picture of Hillary Clinton. Hey Gary, look at the bright side; at least we don't have to worry about going to hell smile smile. BTW, Russ will really enjoy that boat; I don't think there is a single body of water in the entire state of Kentucky smile.

chas

#473806 - 07/31/19 07:12 PM Re: Downloads [Re: travlin'easy]
travlin'easy Online   happy

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Russ has Lake Cumberland, which is fairly large, but getting the boat there over land is out of the question. The beam is 13 feet wide and from the keel to the top of the cabin is about 14 feet, way too high and wide for the interstate highway system restrictions. He would have to fly here to use the boat. I hope to take him out on it before I take the dirt nap, but the way things have been going lately I'm not sure this will happen.

I have an autographed photo of Donald Trump for you, Chas. It goes in the mail the day I croak! wink

The day I die, my wife, or children, will make a telephone call to the Maryland Anatomy Board at the University of Maryland School of Medicine. They'll come to where I am, pick up my nasty-assed old corpse, haul me off the the Anatomy Lab where some kid in med school will be learning human anatomy, maybe learn how to do a proper surgical procedure, or two without throwing up. After a year of disecting this old codger, they send me downstairs to the cremation oven, turn me into dust, then put me in a box to be delivered back to my family for internment at the nearby cemetery in the veterans plot. The only charge will be for internment. All of the other stuff is at no charge. Bet this will really piss off the funeral industry. smile

I told my wife and kids to have one Hell of a wake when I die, celebrate all the neat things I did in my life, and be glad I was there for them for all those wonderful years.

All the best,

Gary cool

Edited by travlin'easy (07/31/19 07:14 PM)

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#473880 - 08/01/19 12:58 PM Re: Downloads [Re: travlin'easy]
girljam Offline

Loc: FL
Gary, just could not let your post go by without putting in my 2 cents . . .
In all the years that I have frequented this forum on and off, you have always been one of the most helpful, patient, kind and giving people that I have been lucky enough to be associated with! Heck, I might have given up on arrangers years ago if you hadn’t helped me through a couple of frustrating moments!!!

Please take care of yourself, and know that you are in my thoughts, and I am forever grateful for all that you do!

PSR S970, PSR S910, ShureSM57 mics, and way too much misc.

#473882 - 08/01/19 01:06 PM Re: Downloads [Re: travlin'easy]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Originally Posted By travlin'easy

I have an autographed photo of Donald Trump for you, Chas. It goes in the mail the day I croak! wink

Gary cool

Too late Gary, I already have one.....superimposed on my Dart board smile smile. Pssstttt, even though we're just nudging each other, we'd better cut it out before some of our more 'sensitive' members get upset smile smile.

chas

#473889 - 08/01/19 01:47 PM Re: Downloads [Re: travlin'easy]

Jill, thank you so very much for the compliments, and I was so happy that I could assist you over some of the difficult times with the arranger keyboard.

Chas, yeah, you're probably right. smile

All the best,

Gary cool

#473911 - 08/01/19 06:05 PM Re: Downloads [Re: travlin'easy]
btweengigs Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
Gary....
I am as appreciative as Jill.
Eddie

#473915 - 08/01/19 06:46 PM Re: Downloads [Re: travlin'easy]

Thanks Ed, I really appreciate your friendship over all these years.

Gary cool

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online