SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#485599 - 01/02/20 05:57 AM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: Crossover]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Hi Crossover,

I have no feud with you. Except for you relationship with your president. But such is politics & it is normal. At least one can reason with you. You are not narrow minded, so I am sure you have your reasons justifying your attitude towards your current government.

My issue is with those that just blindly make assumptions without investigating the facts. I'm not at all into politics. I am serious about my Master though and will use every opportunity I can laying the facts on the table & putting the records straight.

All the best,

Henni

#485603 - 01/02/20 06:36 AM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: Crossover]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Well that's a familiar tactic; when you can't win the debate, attack the debater. Very "Trumpian". I may be dumb but I do know the difference between 'loose' and 'lose'. BTW, are you still 'spreading the word' by blasting bad and UNWANTED so-called 'music' in people's neighborhoods with giant, trailer-mounted speakers. Get many converts? Anyhow, glad you're thousands of miles away from MY neighborhood. Interesting that you're such an ardent supporter of President Trump; I guess the two of you would be the perfect ones to sit down and discuss income disparity together. Have a nice day and remember, wisdom does not ALWAYS come with age.

chas

#485604 - 01/02/20 06:46 AM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: Crossover]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Henni, I believe Crossover's country is Germany, and if true, the presidential position is mostly ceremonial.

chas

#485605 - 01/02/20 06:56 AM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: cgiles]
Crossover Offline

Originally Posted By cgiles
Henni, I believe Crossover's country is Germany, and if true, the presidential position is mostly ceremonial.

chas

That's correct wink

#485606 - 01/02/20 07:10 AM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: cgiles]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By cgiles
Well that's a familiar tactic; when you can't win the debate, attack the debater. Very "Trumpian". I may be dumb but I do know the difference between 'loose' and 'lose'. BTW, are you still 'spreading the word' by blasting bad and UNWANTED so-called 'music' in people's neighborhoods with giant, trailer-mounted speakers. Get many converts? Anyhow, glad you're thousands of miles away from MY neighborhood. Interesting that you're such an ardent supporter of President Trump; I guess the two of you would be the perfect ones to sit down and discuss income disparity together. Have a nice day and remember, wisdom does not ALWAYS come with age.

chas

Originally Posted By Henni
I'll wait for some displayed intelligence before continuing this debate

By the way, English is your native language, yet I communicate to you in your own language. Now you complain about one silly little mistake...

Kom ons kyk 'n bietjie hoe jy afrikaans praat met my - miskien maak jy geen foute nie en dan haal ek my hoed af vir jou. Kom dan sit ons sommer hierdie debat in my moedertaal voort. Vir iemand so slim soos jy behoort dit mos nie 'n probleem te wees nie want soos jy self se, wysheid kom nie noodwendig met ouderdom nie.

Wie weet, miskien kan ek myself nog beter uitdruk in my eie huis taal. Se jou wat, hoeveel tale is jy persoonlik vaardig?

Jammer om te se maat, maar ek vind in jou niks meer as net een groot sak vol wind nie. Lankal op die forum gesien jy ag jouself in 'n musikale klas van jou eie. Maar weet jy wat, hul se hoogmoed kom tot 'n val.

Nog nooit gedink ek is spesiaal of enigiets besonders nie. Gaan gerus voort met jou beledigings. Jy het geen idee wat ek al van die ateiste moes verduur nie. En jy is baie klein in vergelyking met die ander met wie ek vir amper 'n jaar lank openlik 'n debat gehad het. Ten minste het hul so nou en dan 'n bietjie insig op die onderwerp geplaas - ek vind absoluut GEEN insig of wysheid by jou wat hierdie onderwerp betref nie.

Soos ek se, jy is slegs 'n lee dop vol van jou eie opinies - daar is baie van jou wat op hierdie planeet rondloop en nie een van hulle maak enige indruk op my nie.

So van die os op die jas: hier kom vir jou 'n groot ding ou vriend. Ek is glad nie vir die Iranese bo die Amerikaners nie - maar hul is behoorlik deur jul geboelie hierdie laaste ruk.

'n Aanval teen hulle gaan nie so vlot verloop as wat almal meen nie. Merk my woorde... Die vorige aanval wat jul teen hul wou loods is op die laaste nippertjie gestop omdat jul agter gekom het hul het geweet daarvan en was heeltemal voorbereid vir julle. Jul F35s sou almal op 'n selfmoord sending gewees het as jul president dit nie betyds afgestel het nie.

#485614 - 01/02/20 10:35 AM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: Henni]
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
This is just sad.

Russ

#485640 - 01/02/20 07:57 PM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: Henni]
Gerry M Offline

Loc: Sahuarita Arizona
Hennie laat het alleen. Let it go. No one will ever win a debate like this, neither you nor anyone else on the opposite site. Do what the Lord said "shake the dust of your sandals and move on". Some will believe and some will not. It is a very personal decision what you believe and this personal decision needs to be respected by all. Let's make 2020 the best we can make it. There is already too much strive in the world. Making music is a good beginning and in many ways healing!

Gerry

#485848 - 01/04/20 04:46 PM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: Crossover]
Crossover Offline

New reports about a serial liar:

https://edition.cnn.com/2019/12/31/politics/fact-check-donald-trump-top-lies-of-2019-daniel-dale/index.html?utm_term=link&utm_medium=social&utm_source=fbCNNi&utm_content=2020-01-04T12%3A30%3A16&fbclid=IwAR3EkXZTMvTVPP9KQwiDKnst-0zNj98tRCdg81omXt72qPYXua8Sa4VD5Bc

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2019/jan/21/donald-trump-lies-factcheckers

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/donald-tr...gqiFf0QllpuXe9w

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/...aims-over-days/

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/w3csytgg

#485852 - 01/04/20 05:52 PM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: Crossover]
captain Russ Online   content

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Welcome, Crossover. Nice to see well reasoned content.
Please post often. I enjoy good articulation and respectful lines drawn in the sand in support of sincere beliefs.

All the best...

Russ

#485858 - 01/04/20 08:47 PM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: Crossover]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By captain Russ
This is just sad - Please post often

And here you welcome some more "sad" just when this topic was about to fade away without further ado!!!

Some more lies albeit a little inconvenient...

This even more so!

I LOVE a "food for thought" contest - let's "post often" shall we? The readers have spoken. This way we enlighten the rest who might not have taken notice before.

Page 7 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online