SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#485554 - 01/01/20 10:20 AM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: abacus]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Yes Bill,

I TOTALLY agree. Hence my differentiation between religion and being born again as mentioned in my posts above. However, please tell me in your own words and personal experiences what is being said in the video & back up with examples from your own life, will you?

Let's discuss things in our own words also in between, shall we. Since you jumped on the wagon, I HAVE to believe that you are also an expert in the field of atheism with much to say personally on the subject.

Hard as it is for me, I'll try my best to debate without stating the Bible as my sole reference as you guys do not accept this as a basis for anything.

Next we touched on astral projection which has nothing to do with being born again. It is well documented, even by science, but alas you group esteem it in the same category as this discussion. You do not reason about it, counter any writings on it. All you do is mock it and end of story?

No my friend, this is NOT what intelligent debate is about. Let's tackle things point by point, debating each point before wildly chucking something in when we find ourselves in a corner.

And don't worry, as always there'll be a crowd of you against single me (there are not many in my camp that will openly side with me for fear of running against the main stream & for fear of loosing face), so you should not be afraid of discussing any point in great detail. For how can so many super intelligent highly esteemed individuals loose any debate against a single "fairy tale believing" nut.

Let's go back to astral projection which "does not exist". Please tell me upon what are all the writings as listed based? These are not "religious" folks, in fact FAR from it as the two camps do not mix too well at all.

Oh yes, if you do not care to address my questions, then please do not blame me for treating your concerns as raised in a similar fashion, because I will retaliate. This is a debate, not a place for wild statements only.

Also, back up what you say with examples out of your own life - if you do not live what you profess over here to believe, then you have no place in this debate.

All the best,

Henni

#485571 - 01/01/20 02:47 PM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: Henni]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Originally Posted By Henni
Chas,

When I was much younger, in my seventeens, I started reading Lopsan Rhampas books about astral projection. I progressed to the point where one evening I left my body, hovered just under the ceiling and stared at myself lying in my bed.

I was so excited, I woke my parents who of course thought I was nuts.

Gosh, I wonder why they thought that. In any case, if you did it once you should be able to do it again. This time, take videos (and post) or it didn't happen. I, along with the rest of the world, am anxiously looking forward to these videos. That's one way to shut us non-believers up. Ooooooooh, I'm over the moon with excitement and anticipation. Hurry.

chas

PS: BTW, this portion of this post (known as 'The Henni Diaries') will be available in hardback at your local bookstore. Look in the FICTION section.

Edited by cgiles (01/01/20 02:54 PM)

#485578 - 01/01/20 04:16 PM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: Crossover]
Crossover Offline

Anybody who deals with Eckhart Tolle, Alan Watts and Zen knows that you are not your body, but one with everything and everyone else, so of course you can hover anywhere... That doesn't require being religious.

#485586 - 01/01/20 08:37 PM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: Crossover]
Henni Offline

Chas,

I'll wait for some displayed intelligence before continuing this debate. It is not the first time I "reason" with atheist - I know the "full circle" like your camp like to refer to it.

Right now we are stuck on something as simple as astral projection of which I have personal experience to some degree. I fully intend to refer to many other things of similar nature which you claim do not exist. But NOT before we've sorted this one.

I am AMAZED at how quickly you ran out of valid arguments - you put the rest of your tribe to shame mate. The things you post now clearly indicate desperation...

Now I understand why you are so hellbent on impeaching your president - you could not care in the least for facts. You've made up your mind and you need no more evidence than that. It's called "The world according to Chas". I am only now beginning to grasp that most Demo_whatevers must surely be made up out of atheists as their current actions & reasoning display a striking resemblance to your current demonstrated reasoning faculties.

Just imagine the outcome of a country ruled by such a group!!!

Henni

#485587 - 01/01/20 09:04 PM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: Crossover]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By Crossover
Anybody who deals with Eckhart Tolle, Alan Watts and Zen knows that you are not your body, but one with everything and everyone else, so of course you can hover anywhere... That doesn't require being religious.

Tx!

The objection does not stem from the religious, but from the atheists.

By the way, are you also a professed atheist?

Henni

#485588 - 01/01/20 10:34 PM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: Crossover]
cgiles Offline

Just show us the 'HOVER' videos, otherwise.........

chas

#485589 - 01/01/20 10:43 PM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: cgiles]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By cgiles
Just show us the 'HOVER' videos, otherwise.........

I'll wait for some displayed intelligence before continuing this debate

#485594 - 01/02/20 04:59 AM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: Crossover]
cgiles Offline

Oooooh, I get it, your body didn't hover, just your mind. I'm ol' school; if I wanted to see myself in action in the bedroom, I'd just install some mirrors on the ceiling, but your way IS less expensive. Anyhow, as much as I've enjoyed this interaction (it was NEVER a 'debate', a debate concedes valid points, something a 'true believer will NEVER DO), it's probably time to put it to bed. George Carlin has humorously made all my points much better than I ever could. Maybe you should take another look. Hover on, my brother.

chas

#485595 - 01/02/20 05:17 AM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: Henni]
Crossover Offline

Originally Posted By Crossover

Tx!

The objection does not stem from the religious, but from the atheists.

By the way, are you also a professed atheist?

Henni

No, I am member and even part-time employee (musician) of the EKD, the Protestant Church of Germany. However, many members of our church don’t take the Bible word by word, but carefully interpret its basic messages. For my part, I am very critical of the Bible, but I support the fundamental values emphasized by Jesus.
As I am an intersexual woman I have particular problems with anyone who discriminates sexual minorities based on statements of the Bible; thankfully, some church organizations within the EKD are quite progressive in this respect and fully acknowledge the current state of scientific knowledge about biological variations of sex/gender, intersex and transsexualism included.

#485596 - 01/02/20 05:48 AM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: Crossover]
Henni Offline

No Problem Chas,

I KNOW the atheists by now - your actions were expected. Been there before on more than one occasion. Only, normally it lasts a little longer with more intelligence behind it.

Sorry to say, you make for a poor atheist. You actually have nothing to put on the table to verify anything. Just an empty shell spewing out opinions like an automatic pancake machine.

Your president does not loose out on anything by not having your specific support as it is not worth anything.

I still like & respect you as a fellow Synthzone member though, but unfortunately no more future "debates" with you.

Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online