SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#485419 - 12/31/19 12:44 AM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: Henni]
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Originally Posted By Henni
BIG intellectual brother (HOOOOoooo, I shiver when I type this!!!),

Talking of idiots:

On AVCOM, our local aviation forum for commercial pilots, I've dealt man alone with atheist for nearly a full year. We discussed everything there is to discuss with regards to their view on religion. Some (if not most) of them were millionaires, all of them extremely intellectual.

In the end all of them gave up as I could refute EVERY SINGLE ONE of their numerous erroneous assumptions & beliefs.

We can go there again should you wish as it was fun whilst it lasted plus I now know all the arguments that you use. I am used to the heat as this topic can sure warm up a LOT! Plus I am used to be threatened by them to be banned from the forum when their vain arguments became pointless for all to see. Also, when an atheist runs out of valid comments, they revert to their favorite pastime which is name calling - you cannot come up with anything I have not been called yet, but please keep on trying - "idiot" is a good start. This time round I'll do same though as acting civilized makes no impression on you.

However, for now we are discussing the complete discontent you have for your duly elected president, elected LAWFULLY by a system you yourselves put in place.

You guys are nothing but sore loosers and the term Democrat do not describe you actions at all! I say again, the rest of the world is laughing at your vain attempts to change things back to your personal liking. Because of your actions, your nation is now more divided than ever before - you do not need enemies from outside, you will eventually completely destroy your country all by yourself.

Why don't you VOTE things back to your way of liking if you have as much support as you PRETEND to have? The time is now for that, is it not? Would that not be the more civilized, lawful way to achieve it? Is that not the correct way your system was designed to operate? Instead of using all this smear tactics you currently do.

The very ones driving these tactics a mere hair breadth away of facing jail sentences for themselves for their misconduct & own corruption.

Alas, 'fraid the REAL idiots cannot understand nor comprehend the above as they are just too "intellectual"...

NO true Atheist would ever call a religious person names, so you were probably just arguing with someone who was just anti-religion, which is not the same thing.
The way I look at it is, anyone (Of any description) that allows Rape, Murder, Famine, Torture, Genocide and persecution of people who are trying to help others etc. when they have the power to prevent it, will never get any support from me.
Others think different and that is their choice, and providing they do not try and impose their views on others (Discussion is fine) then that is what freedom is about, and which I will always support.

Bill

#485420 - 12/31/19 01:22 AM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: Crossover]
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
"We can go there again should you wish as it was fun whilst it lasted plus I now know all the arguments that you use. I am used to the heat as this topic can sure warm up a LOT! Plus I am used to be threatened by them to be banned from the forum when their vain arguments became pointless for all to see. Also, when an atheist runs out of valid comments, they revert to their favorite pastime which is name calling - you cannot come up with anything I have not been called yet, but please keep on trying - "idiot" is a good start. This time round I'll do same though as acting civilized makes no impression on you."

-Show us the threats made by us. If you can prove your god exists, proving that we made threats to you should be very easy.

-Well, it sure doesn't bother you to call us idiots, does it? So don't play the victim now. "Idiot" is a synonym for "fool" and you should know what the bible says on calling people names. I guess your hypocrisy just took over your faith.

-By the way, you really have some issues for making it about religion. Anyway, you're a liar for I don't believe for a second that you could win an argument with an atheist. Right now, prove to me that god exists! Just remember this, there's no Nobel Prize in Religion for a reason. But if you have solid proof, by gosh, you'll no longer have to live on a meager budget. You'd be raking in millions. The burden of proof is on the believers.

-All what you've shown is that you're a hypocrite and a hateful little man who cares neither for fact nor truth.

Edited by Taike (12/31/19 05:54 AM)

#485421 - 12/31/19 02:32 AM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: abacus]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Originally Posted By abacus

NO true Atheist would ever call a religious person names, so you were probably just arguing with someone who was just anti-religion, which is not the same thing.
Bill

Bill, I have hundreds of saved communications supporting my statement. Let's not go there cause you will force me to post it here to prove my point. One I thing I never do is lie.

I stand firm but what I've said.

Henni

#485422 - 12/31/19 02:35 AM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: Taike]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By Taike

1. Show us the threats made by us.
2. If you can proof your god exists, than proving that we made threats to you should be very easy.
3. Anyway, you're a liar for I don't believe for a second that you could win an argument with an atheist.
4. All what you've shown is that you're a hypocrite and a hateful little man who cares neither for fact nor truth.

Are you inviting me to a debate? Not over here though, as this topic turned into support for the smear campaign against your duly elected president by those who claim full support from their fellow Americans yet unwilling to abide by the majority votes presented by same group.

#485424 - 12/31/19 04:33 AM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: Crossover]
Taike Offline

First things first, he's not my president. "Smearing" is his middle name so if it's good enough for him, it's good enough for those who oppose him. But go ahead, defend the one who makes fun of the disabled, who disrespects women (grab them by the pussy), who believes wind turbines cause cancer, totally ignores facts, is a chronic liar, creates fake news, etc. This tells me more about you than you can about me.

This place is as good as any for a debate. You still haven't answered my questions, though.

#485429 - 12/31/19 06:03 AM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: Taike]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By Taike

This place is as good as any for a debate. You still haven't answered my questions, though.

Good, let's start discussing His much debated Book then.

Can Bible prophecies about the future be believed?

Just see how many prophecies were fulfilled in the life of Jesus

Proof of God?

#485440 - 12/31/19 06:48 AM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: Crossover]
Taike Offline

I asked you before to prove that your god exists and I'm still waiting for an answer.

#485445 - 12/31/19 07:07 AM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: Taike]
Henni Offline

Science in the Bible.

Tell you what, He inspired His Book personally. If that means nothing to you, why don't you rather prove to me that he does not exist? It boils down to same, does it not?

His proof is in His Word.

Another consideration.

More to ponder upon.

Consider this.

Vs Dawkins.

#485450 - 12/31/19 07:38 AM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: Crossover]
Taike Offline

All you've given me so far is circular reasoning; It's in the bible so it must be true.

Edited by Taike (12/31/19 05:36 PM)

#485451 - 12/31/19 07:40 AM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: Crossover]
Henni Offline

Consider this also.

You obviously read nothing of it - arrogant like all atheists are. Narrow minded like no other group on this planet!

I dare you to dare Him to touch you personally... You should not be afraid seeing that He's not real.

HEY!!! YOU god!!! Yes YOU!!! - IF you are at all out there I dare you to touch me IF you can. IF you are for real then show me!!!

...should suffice if you mean it when you shout it, even mockingly.

Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online