SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#485271 - 12/28/19 09:10 AM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: Crossover]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa

#485284 - 12/28/19 11:28 AM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: Crossover]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
I tend to judge the quality of a person's opinion by the quality of their information sources. 'nuff said.

chas

#485290 - 12/28/19 12:22 PM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: cgiles]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By cgiles
I tend to judge the quality of a person's opinion by the quality of their information sources. 'nuff said.

chas

+1

+2

+3

#485337 - 12/29/19 12:52 PM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: Crossover]
Crossover Offline

Just have a look what kind of "sources" are referred to here, it's just incredible...

http://allnewspipeline.com/Dissension_In...Ve5YEQ_Jce4O6To

#485351 - 12/29/19 10:25 PM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: Crossover]
Henni Offline

Let's recap a bit, shall we? I am talking to someone who has no respect for their duly elected president, yet they call themselves Demo-what?

That says it all! Nothing else will cut it coming from that camp.

Do you handle everything else pertaining to your laws in the same disrespect fashion?

#485404 - 12/30/19 05:18 PM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: Crossover]
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
Man, the things I read here almost want to take me out of my hibernation.

#485406 - 12/30/19 06:18 PM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: Crossover]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Taike, Wow, really glad to see you pop up. Miss your intellect, brother. We could use a little around here. Hope you and the family are doing okay. I guess 'Little Wolf' is quite a young man now. Give us an update (PM if you like).

chas

#485415 - 12/30/19 10:12 PM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: Taike]
Henni Offline

Originally Posted By Taike
Man, the things I read here almost want to take me out of my hibernation.

Never mind, stay "hibernated" unless you desire a serious discussion on this topic.

You all claim to have the support of your fellow citizens - with elections just round the corner you should not have a worry in the world, now should you?

#485417 - 12/30/19 10:32 PM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: Henni]
Taike Offline

Loc: Xingyi, Guizhou (China)
Beats talking to idiots.

#485418 - 12/30/19 10:47 PM Re: Extreme heat never seen before in Central Europe [Re: Crossover]
Henni Offline

BIG intellectual brother (HOOOOoooo, I shiver when I type this!!!),

Talking of idiots:

On AVCOM, our local aviation forum for commercial pilots, I've dealt man alone with atheist for nearly a full year. We discussed everything there is to discuss with regards to their view on religion. Some (if not most) of them were millionaires, all of them extremely intellectual.

In the end all of them gave up as I could refute EVERY SINGLE ONE of their numerous erroneous assumptions & beliefs.

We can go there again should you wish as it was fun whilst it lasted plus I now know all the arguments that you use. I am used to the heat as this topic can sure warm up a LOT! Plus I am used to be threatened by them to be banned from the forum when their vain arguments became pointless for all to see. Also, when an atheist runs out of valid comments, they revert to their favorite pastime which is name calling - you cannot come up with anything I have not been called yet, but please keep on trying - "idiot" is a good start. This time round I'll do same though as acting civilized makes no impression on you.

However, for now we are discussing the complete discontent you have for your duly elected president, elected LAWFULLY by a system you yourselves put in place.

You guys are nothing but sore loosers and the term Democrat do not describe you actions at all! I say again, the rest of the world is laughing at your vain attempts to change things back to your personal liking. Because of your actions, your nation is now more divided than ever before - you do not need enemies from outside, you will eventually completely destroy your country all by yourself.

Why don't you VOTE things back to your way of liking if you have as much support as you PRETEND to have? The time is now for that, is it not? Would that not be the more civilized, lawful way to achieve it? Is that not the correct way your system was designed to operate? Instead of using all this smear tactics you currently do.

The very ones driving these tactics a mere hair breadth away of facing jail sentences for themselves for their misconduct & own corruption.

Alas, 'fraid the REAL idiots cannot understand nor comprehend the above as they are just too "intellectual"...

Page 3 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

Moderator:  Admin, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online