SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#472656 - 07/11/19 07:38 AM Re: Choosing the Right KB -- Workstations vs. Arranger [Re: Bill Lewis]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By Bill

Very informative vid. Thanks. My mind has always been made up that an Arranger is best for me t This video may get more musicians on board using Arrangers.

I also was a total org guy before Arrangers. From their great self contained bass pedal unit, CX3 organ, Piano ( don't remember the model) to the KR55 Drum Machine on top

Oh Boy Bill do I see a total change in your rig.....
out BK9s....In maybe a new KORG Pa4x 76 ? wink

#473169 - 07/20/19 06:55 AM Re: Choosing the Right KB -- Workstations vs. Arranger [Re: Dnj]
Jerryghr Offline

Loc: Buffalo, NY
Originally Posted By Dnj
Originally Posted By jingleman
Too bad Rich F. left Korg for Casio. He always provides an interesting look at keyboards and how they function. Good find Donny...
JM

I wish Michel Voncken was demonstrating somewhere..

About Michel
In 1970 Michel Voncken was born in the south of Holland. Already very early Michel discovered the passion for music. His first instrument was a toy organ, which was quickly replaced by an electric organ. Then he took lessons at the music school in his hometown Valkenburg. At 15, as a young musician, he began performing in several local hotels, and successfully.

In 1987, Michel worked in a music business as organ Démonstrateur and thus contacts in the music industry. He also founded a duo with a fellow musician for parties and festive occasions. For several years he worked as a sales representative and presenter for the Italian brand Orla and Hammond Suzuki Europe.

Michel began working as a projectionist for Yamaha Music Europe in 1997. In addition to presentations across Europe, he was also invited to develop Yamaha instruments in Japan. Michel Voncken programmed and developed for Yamaha's CVP, Tyros and PSR ranges. He was also involved in the development of the new flagship "Genos" from the beginning.

The Flying Dutchman, or often called the "Tulip-Michel", delights his audience with charm and convinces with his enthusiasm and love of the instruments.

At the beginning of 2017, Michel decided to break new ground both privately and musically.

"My heart for you and the instruments continues. I decided to go new ways and face new challenges and am looking forward to the future. With fresh ideas and lots of energy, I am very happy to announce this now finally. You can be curious. I look forward to you all. Yours, Michel Voncken "

CONTACT

To contact form

Michel Voncken
Sulinger Strasse 71
DE-49419 Wagenfeld

info@michelvoncken.com
www.michelvoncken.com

Jerryghr

#473170 - 07/20/19 06:58 AM Re: Choosing the Right KB -- Workstations vs. Arranger [Re: Dnj]
Dnj Offline

I wish him well on his new ventures...

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online