SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#471734 - 06/26/19 06:56 AM Re: What is the best iPad App to read TEXT Lyrics only [Re: girljam]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By girljam
Well my new Ipad will be here tomorrow - same new model as yours Donny . . .
Boy, all these new toys keeping my busy! New keyboard, new IPad, I better stop spending and keep playing for a bit :>

You go girl Congratulation!!!....use it well.
A very wise choice !! clap

#471736 - 06/26/19 07:37 AM Re: What is the best iPad App to read TEXT Lyrics only [Re: girljam]
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Originally Posted By girljam
I better stop spending and keep playing for a bit :>

I enjoy both equally smile.

chas

#471834 - 06/27/19 08:38 AM Re: What is the best iPad App to read TEXT Lyrics only [Re: Dnj]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
I don't smoke, drink, or have any other expensive habits, so when I want a new piece of gear ... WHY the hell not?
I'd like to have the money that many of my clients spend every week on booze, and tips.

#471839 - 06/27/19 08:53 AM Re: What is the best iPad App to read TEXT Lyrics only [Re: Uncle Dave]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By Uncle Dave
I don't smoke, drink, or have any other expensive habits, so when I want a new piece of gear ... WHY the hell not?
I'd like to have the money that many of my clients spend every week on booze, and tips.

I hear you back in ‘84 when I was youngster I stopped spending on booze, quit the nightclub/bar scene. During my first year I saved enough money to buy my first house.

I’m with you when I need a new piece of gear I get it. Life’s too short.

Back to the original topic, Good Luck JIll with your new iPad, I wouldn’t be without mine.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online